What gets you off?

Tina M

Independent WL , privates available inbox me 😉
Legend Member
A massage on her or him first lots of oil and then a massage on me moving there hands up and down my my body and making sure to turn me over to massage my breasts. As I play with there pussy or cock . Then grab me and bend me over a bed, chair or bench and fuck me doggie and if it’s a lady grab my thoughts and spread my legs apart and eat my pussy so I can watch her eating me out. Then I would get her to sit on a chair and I will slowly kiss and touch her body whilst she’s wearing sexy lingerie and I blind fold her and spread her legs apart and eat her pussy. Till her thighs start to Trimble and she grabs my head and pushes it in her pussy. I love going down on a lady that loves getting eaten out by another lady nothing sexier then that.

osscar

Foundation Member
Going down on a lady who is trim taught and terrific until shes sweaty and squirts all over my face followed by hot sweaty sex followed buy a long sustained full body contact hug. I just made myself excited lol

Tina M

Independent WL , privates available inbox me 😉
Legend Member

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ayyyyye you Two, Go find a room...........
Pirates of the Caribbean (Auckland Symphony Orchestra) 1080p

Channelle

Legend Member
Nothing wrong with that - smile and attitude always with me - and whatever else will follow.
... and the other bit ...
When you walk into an appointment and the lady makes you feel like you're the most important person she would ever see that day (although obviously with me you know that wont be too difficult for her).
But the key is she makes you feel that way by her natural manner and demeanor, no faking and no put on gushing stuff, etc.
Only ever found one of them.

GopherJoe

Bronze Member
A massage on her or him first lots of oil and then a massage on me moving there hands up and down my my body and making sure to turn me over to massage my breasts. As I play with there pussy or cock . Then grab me and bend me over a bed, chair or bench and f**k me doggie and if it’s a lady grab my thoughts and spread my legs apart and eat my pussy so I can watch her eating me out. Then I would get her to sit on a chair and I will slowly kiss and touch her body whilst she’s wearing sexy lingerie and I blind fold her and spread her legs apart and eat her pussy. Till her thighs start to Trimble and she grabs my head and pushes it in her pussy. I love going down on a lady that loves getting eaten out by another lady nothing sexier then that.
What gets me off? This.