Weird weather today

Demon

Legend Member
So what is your best memory of that test If I may be so bold Demon?

Bridgetown Test vs WI. Lawry and Simpson 382 opening partnership. Chucker Griffith hitting Lawry on head.

In Melb. Ian Chappell's test debut (scored 11) and Hanif Mohammed scoring 104 and 93. Brilliant batsman. Not televised. Listened on radio.

WA's Barry Shepherd scored 55 (rare of a WA player to be in Aust team then).

Happy2

Legend Member
Bridgetown Test vs WI. Lawry and Simpson 382 opening partnership. Chucker Griffith hitting Lawry on head.

In Melb. Ian Chappell's test debut (scored 11) and Hanif Mohammed scoring 104 and 93. Brilliant batsman. Not televised. Listened on radio.

WA's Barry Shepherd scored 55 (rare of a WA player to be in Aust team then).

lucky that ball didn't hit Bill in the shnozz. I saw it in the coverage of the second or third test just gone Stopping that nose bleeding would be like stopping the worlds great rivers in flood

J

jaxonjorja

lucky that ball didn't hit Bill in the shnozz. I saw it in the coverage of the second or third test just gone Stopping that nose bleeding would be like stopping the worlds great rivers in flood

I think south east Queensland got a taste of what it may have been like 12 months ago

Happy2

Legend Member
What that miniseries was based on "All the rivers run " May need a extra person with a famous hooter to get some of those other rivers running
Any reccomendations

J

jaxonjorja

May need a extra person with a famous hooter to get some of those other rivers running
Any reccomendations

How about Gonzo from "The Muppets"
Although many have called me a Muppet in recent days :laughing4 Lol, I don't have a big nose. Some may say a big mouth...but definitely not a big nose.