Wagman Shops - Shine Rose Massage FS

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I asked a mate about Darwin he said perfect place to see, I said really in an innocent kind of Phoebe way, he said yes out of a Passenger Planes window at 33,000 feet and at 800kph..... ;)

Elcapitano

Bronze Member
Gee thanks for that phoebe, a real positive input you've got there!! I guess that's the best thing about Darwin, others don't like it!!

Phoebe

Legend Member
Happy2 is a bad influence with his yarns.. I think I am becoming like him.... ;)

Elimental

Bronze Member
Went in Saturday. Not bad. Still age range of 40's on the girls.
Ok massage. Seemed keen to get the FS happening. So yeah bj ok 6/10. Body 4/10. Attitude 7/10. FS 6/10.
But after she made me roll over then finished off the rest of the massage. 1st part of massage 3/10. 2nd part 7/10.
Still not the best. But satisfied

convict17

Bronze Member
Went here last Tuesday during the day paid 100 for 90 minute massage,girl would've been around late 30 to early 40's not a bad looker and good body massage was very good got all kinks out it was that good I thought no extras cause no teasing but after about an hour the teasing started and she knew how to tease,$70 got me very good hj,she got naked except for knickers wasn't full service but I find in most cases playing is a lot better than full service had very nice ass and titties was there for the full 90 minutes no rush,only negative she must have been boss cause had to leave twice to organise other girls but not for very long.didnt get name

Phoebe

Legend Member
Ok... Men have all these massage services.... now what do women have?

Jimbo McKormic

Bronze Member
Went yesterday, had a fantastic time with Yuki.
Paid for an hour. Massage was great.
Started full service with cbm and then missionary after I finished and cleaned up she finished with massage and tried to give me a handjob and while it didn't work too well (ran out of time before I could finish), it was nice to see the extra effort.

Last edited:

desrtmist

Silver Member
The lady at the reception give good massage but she doesn't entertain customers coming for just massage.

Sarah Fire

Gold Member
NT NEWS CLIP in Exotic Relaxation:

SHINING ROSE MASSAGE
Full Body
Wagaman Shops
7 Days
8:30 am - Late
All Welcome
8928 0868
0427 083 169

Has anyone been here recently ?