Wagman Shops - Shine Rose Massage FS

daman

Silver Member
If I read correctly, their ad on today's newspapers mentioned "non-erotic" or something towards that purpose. Seems the fun is over...

Bitoutthere

Silver Member
Went to shine rose the other day, massage wasn't the best and extras felt like being rushed. Might have to try sophie and impressions next.

Ollie

Bronze Member
Great reports guys. My most recent jaunt was to Wagaman shops. Was pretty decent in the end. Massage for a while first with hardly any hint to what was coming. Then turn over and the question. Good body all round, in fact for a chinese chick a great arse to. Then i found out why. She had implants in her arse - scars still there. Never mind was a good experience and would try again - not sure of her name but they change there all the time anyways.

Was good to see a few of you has another half but still likes to indulge in a little debauchery. I am the same. I feel guilty for a short while...then I think..damn u only live once and its a pretty good service we have right on our door step.

ntbloke

Bronze Member
Great reports guys. My most recent jaunt was to Wagaman shops. Was pretty decent in the end. Massage for a while first with hardly any hint to what was coming. Then turn over and the question. Good body all round, in fact for a chinese chick a great arse to. Then i found out why. She had implants in her arse - scars still there. Never mind was a good experience and would try again - not sure of her name but they change there all the time anyways.

Was good to see a few of you has another half but still likes to indulge in a little debauchery. I am the same. I feel guilty for a short while...then I think..damn u only live once and its a pretty good service we have right on our door step.
yeah man im only new to it all myself but once the flood gates opened well the rest is history
I was always getting lots of sex as a single man b4 being tied down.we still do it but theres nothing like the thrill of banging something new
went to the wagaman shops once a few weeks back
pretty ordinary massage from an average to ok looking chinese chick
got me to turn over and offered a hj then a bj once id reached full erection
she didnt take her clothes off until i asked her
then i asked if i could play with her tits while she blew me
she just nodded smiling then was like "i like it when you touch me"
i was like hmm is she serious or what,kept going she was enjoying it
jerked me off till i popped like a champagne bottle
$100 all up
havent been back cos the rooms and massage table were a bit crappy

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Shine Rose Massage Wagman Shops 8928 0868
Can any one tell us about this massage parlour, the age of the ladies, the quality of the service?

jason wander

Silver Member
There is a private room, with ceilings and with doors. Its also very clean. Saw Vietnamese girl, was awesome.

Jimbo McKormic

Bronze Member
Went to shine rose a couple of weeks back. The massage was good, HJ was alright. Didn't feel rushed and actually left 5 minutes late.
Two complaints were that the front room has a lot of noise from the shop next door as they seem to share the same suspended ceiling.
The other was that the Woman's english was terrible and she kept using text to voice on her phone, saying things like "I love you" which I felt just made things awkward.

desrtmist

Silver Member
Visited Shine Rose Wagamon today and I had one of the worst massages ever had.They were good some time back now the girls there are allergic massage and it has become like an illegal brothel. DCM is the best at present.

797102030aaa

Bronze Member
Ive been to this place a few times, the only reason i go there is for the older bird who (seems to) run it. About 40ish-50ish, shes got a really nice rack on her and a decent body for her age. She actually does a pretty good massage, the first time she gave me a handjob and got naked. Then next couple of times i went i wanted the full service but she said and i wasn't pushy on it, disappointed though, chinese milf.

strong

Silver Member
Ive been to this place a few times, the only reason i go there is for the older bird who (seems to) run it. About 40ish-50ish, shes got a really nice rack on her and a decent body for her age. She actually does a pretty good massage, the first time she gave me a handjob and got naked. Then next couple of times i went i wanted the full service but she said and i wasn't pushy on it, disappointed though, chinese milf.
When Did you get the hand job is it any good I might go for a look .

Fucker123

Bronze Member
Went shine rose yesterday, seems everything changed. A very good service I ever had in Darwin. I have been asked for water and guided to small room. The lady called herself Jenifer start talking and massage. I asked her the hard one. Perfect, so nice each and every part of body. Then fs.cbj was excellent, sex was OK as she was lubricated enough. But total satisfaction $150 in hour. Certainly go back

strong

Silver Member
Went to shine rose today it really was no good to hot no effort. Looking at the clock rushed more like s dead rose today

Jimbo McKormic

Bronze Member
I've been going here for a while, never had a problem with being kicked out or rushed. The massage and extras quality varies greatly though. Hit and miss, like every place around here.

strong

Silver Member
It was my regular too new girls every two weeks. The it went new grandma's and the only.one. cool room. What are the girls like this week?

strong

Silver Member
It was my regular too new girls every two weeks. The it went new grandma's and the only.

Average

Bronze Member
Tried wagaman's Rose Massage last night and it was really good. Went in and at the front desk asked for an hour massage and was asked if I'd like today's specials, which was $150 and takes an hour. I said sure cause I figured why not. Turns out, mid 30's girl with good massage (4/5) and finished with a FS quickie (3/5). Overall I'll be back there, and if nipple licking is your thing they like to do that too, I wasn't expecting it.

arnie

Bronze Member
Is
Went shine rose yesterday, seems everything changed. A very good service I ever had in Darwin. I have been asked for water and guided to small room. The lady called herself Jenifer start talking and massage. I asked her the hard one. Perfect, so nice each and every part of body. Then fs.cbj was excellent, sex was OK as she was lubricated enough. But total satisfaction $150 in hour. Certainly go back
Jenifer still there? Saw here a while ago, great massage and fs

Average

Bronze Member
I posted about it the other day in a different thread, on the 21st of April.

Tried wagaman's Rose Massage last night and it was really good. Went in and at the front desk asked for an hour massage and was asked if I'd like today's specials, which was $150 and takes an hour. I said sure cause I figured why not. Turns out, mid 30's girl with good massage (4/5) and finished with a FS quickie (3/5). Overall I'll be back there, and if nipple licking is your thing they like to do that too, I wasn't expecting it.