Vivian TBC

T

TBC - Vivian

Guys tomorrow I have a treat for you. Do you like tall African models? Well I have Mimi with me tomorrow (Tuesday)

IMG_4847.JPG IMG_4846.JPG WechatIMG457.jpeg WechatIMG456.jpeg WechatIMG458.jpeg

Roobear

Gold Member
Can anyone provide some intel on Vivian from TBC . What is her claim to fame? Does she allow DATY, you are silly?
Well benben i have to congradulate you , you have started a great thread and now its complete with aws pics as well , ha ha guess now well have to reward the ladies with our business lol , happy punting:excited::):bumdance:

F

Fond Goodbye

I don't know who is here been to see me before because people use funny names here hehe[/QUOTE]
maybe, but you remembered me after a long absence

T

TBC - Vivian

Well benben i have to congradulate you , you have started a great thread and now its complete with aws pics as well , ha ha guess now well have to reward the ladies with our business lol , happy punting:excited::):bumdance:
Yes thank you Benben, here are some new pictures of Mimi and new girl Hazel who started today. Enjoy ;)

IMG_5179.JPG IMG_5180.JPG IMG_5160.JPG IMG_5159.JPG IMG_5162.JPG

T

TBC - Vivian

HI Guys, I will have a day off tomorrow (Wednesday), but my babe friend Korean Jessica will be there. Have any of you seen her before? She is better than most girl in PERTH and I think some of you know that hehe.

WechatIMG161.jpeg WechatIMG160.jpeg

And she is there with young Christina who is new at TBC. She is famous at Yokine already ;)

IMG_5125.JPG IMG_5126.JPG

MaxDD

Gold Member
Vivian.....its it possible that Jessica has better boobs than even you????

Goodness me!!

:eek:

Roobear

Gold Member
Went to TBC today an saw a lovely lady goes by the name of Joey !! Great massage cant fault the service , jus a great , friendly girl , all thumbs up ,

Channelle

Legend Member
Went to TBC today an saw a lovely lady goes by the name of Joey !! Great massage cant fault the service , jus a great , friendly girl , all thumbs up ,

Glad you had a great time, and it's the service that's important.

I do experience this too - no matter how many fancy photos you can see, how many different names of girls you're given working on the day you're visiting, you can still turn up and the name you see is one you've never seen or heard of.
(That just means I'd not seen the name Joey)

D

Deleted member 49173

What's the point of having 4 hands massage when we have 1 c0ck ? Unless it is like a foot long Subway ...

smarquin , dear friend , just give it a go .. its quite the sensation in my opinion ( tho not yet with Vivian+1)
you indeed have only 1 toy for them to play with ,but YOU have 2 of everything to play with .. and 10 fingers to do that with .. lol. enjoy

T

TBC - Vivian

Hey boys. Anyone like chocolate? Mimi is on tomorrow (Thursday). Want some chocolate for some chocolate?

Bring Mimi a...

Unknown.jpg

And have some...

WechatIMG636.jpeg WechatIMG637.jpeg