• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Vivian TBC

benben

Silver Member
Can anyone provide some intel on Vivian from TBC . What is her claim to fame? Does she allow DATY, you are silly?

aaron.lee

Legend Member
The Vivian that I have had times with, was very memorable, nothing was off limit but very much ymmv, at least that was what I was led to believe.

A

ampmassageboy

Yes, that's her, heard she owns a shop or part owns one now but still works.

perthman77

Gold Member
pretty sure I saw her pics as featured act for somewhere just this week on Locanto but forget where the shop was? Search under her name there should find I'd think?

benben

Silver Member
But I’m going to give as much information as I have been given! Zero
You know! I have been a member of this forum since 2015! And it’s true, I have had some useful responses to my threads! But I must tell you! I feel I haven’t broken into the inersanctum yet! Does anyone else find this forum to be a clicky lot?

Roobear

Gold Member
Ok , she was quiet but friendly , 1/2 decent massage , bout the las 25 mins she jumped on the table blew me then bonked me till time was up !!cleaned me down , drained my wallet an i said see ya !! An i saw her again after that . :excited::hotphoto:

A

ampmassageboy

well known for wallet draining, when you live of a reputation you can do that

benben

Silver Member
Ok , she was quiet but friendly , 1/2 decent massage , bout the las 25 mins she jumped on the table blew me then bonked me till time was up !!cleaned me down , drained my wallet an i said see ya !! An i saw her again after that . :excited::hotphoto:

Sorry for my outburst last night members! I must have had one too many glasses of Shiraz and got all bitter and twisted! It’s just that I try to give as much detail as I can ( some would say too much) when I describe my encounter with the ladies and in return I expected to receive similar descriptions! And thank you Roobear for your more comprehensive reply! And your sarcasm wasn’t waisted on me! The only line missing was “and we lived happily ever after “ THE END!

Wanker ! Lol

Roobear

Gold Member
Glad you enjoyed my sarcasm , my real point Ben Ben is that i dont think were a clicky bunch , truth is i dont think i personaly know anybody on this fourum ! So that said ,we go too AMPS an its standard after awhile , massage, bonk , pay , for 60 mins were special , we all have the biggest dicks , were all sexy well hung studs , our hairy backs n pot bellys are beutiful , even mid 50s we only look 30 and there all interested in what we have to say jusdont forget to tip your wallet upside down on the way out . I dont elaberate on my experiences because i often wonder who is watchn this forum and for what purpose ie law , councils ect . Believe it or not i have a great respect for all working ladies , its one of the most misunderstood jobs ,good massage or bad there providing a well needed service an they all deserve our respect when it comes too our comments. There was another thread where some fellas been goin at it for weeks it jus bored me , so i didnt want this one goin in the same direction , happy punting man , Viv is awsome anlots of fun !!!

rickman

Gold Member
Glad you enjoyed my sarcasm , my real point Ben Ben is that i dont think were a clicky bunch , truth is i dont think i personaly know anybody on this fourum ! So that said ,we go too AMPS an its standard after awhile , massage, bonk , pay , for 60 mins were special , we all have the biggest dicks , were all sexy well hung studs , our hairy backs n pot bellys are beutiful , even mid 50s we only look 30 and there all interested in what we have to say jusdont forget to tip your wallet upside down on the way out . I dont elaberate on my experiences because i often wonder who is watchn this forum and for what purpose ie law , councils ect . Believe it or not i have a great respect for all working ladies , its one of the most misunderstood jobs ,good massage or bad there providing a well needed service an they all deserve our respect when it comes too our comments. There was another thread where some fellas been goin at it for weeks it jus bored me , so i didnt want this one goin in the same direction , happy punting man , Viv is awsome anlots of fun !!!

maybe im naive but i honestly think the council has better things to do than to read this forum and honestly if they wanted to catch these girls they can pretty much walk into any AMP

benben

Silver Member
Well I’ve just been told! All of us need a reality check from time to time. What you say makes perfect sense, I think you’ve nailed it. Without blowing smoke up your ass, you appear to be an intelligent and sensitive man.

For the reasons you have mentioned I agree that I have become a little reckless with my descriptions. I admit that I have shot my mouth off a few times but in my defence, while I’ve been on the job, not one working lady in any establishment anywhere has ever accused me of being disrespectful, never, in fact on the contrary . I particularly agree with your comments in relation to the wonderful service that these ladies provide. Appreciate your feedback!

T

TBC - Vivian

Ok , she was quiet but friendly , 1/2 decent massage , bout the las 25 mins she jumped on the table blew me then bonked me till time was up !!cleaned me down , drained my wallet an i said see ya !! An i saw her again after that . :excited::hotphoto: DD181511-15FA-404A-A181-470339EDAF38.jpeg
Hello thank you huny. I don’t remember who you are. Tell me who you are next time we have fun baby.

F

Fond Goodbye

Vivian always claims not to know who you are, but she always knows

Korean Jessica
View attachment 61242

Queena
View attachment 61243 [/QUOTE]
Do anyone remember us. We are all at TBC today ;)

Vivian
View attachment 61241

Korean Jessica
View attachment 61242

Queena
View attachment 61243
Hello thank you huny. I don’t remember who you are. Tell me who you are next time we have fun baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TBC - Vivian

Hey guys, tomorrow Monday I am at TBC with 2 of my friends.

Mandy

IMG_4841.JPG

And a very special girl Mia. I hate her, she is shaped like a model and makes me feel fat. And she is pretty and has more regular customer than me :(

WechatIMG575.jpeg WechatIMG573.jpeg

If anyone comes to visit us, can you please please buy me a Bubble Tea... we will love you long time ^-^

jackstar

Bronze Member
Have to say, I've seen Vivian a few times - great tease, left me on cloud 9 each time. She knows what she's doing. Def 3 thumbs up from me haha