Tony Abbott. Your opinion?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Even there I'm not entirely convinced, you've got to admit those daughters are a little too good looking to be sure they're his.:p
oh come on Scarlett...........isn't he the sort of man women can hardly contain themselves? Especially in this outfit...........:eek::eek::eek::confused:

images

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Sorry, continue private joke: I knew that's what's on your mind............so how about that? He is even putting gloves on....now that must be a relief :)

images

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I haven't got the time to read all this thread, but why are we asking the question after the majority if Australians voted for him?
Take it or leave it the people made the choice.

Winter W.

Gold Member

Tony Abbott has to be the bigest TOSSA of this millenia. Knighting a Duke? Is he serious? if your royalty you dont get knighted as your royalty. I still cant believe he had the gumption to think HE had the right to bestow knightship on a member of the royal family! ahahahahahaha give him 10 points for audacity though.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Obviously nobody on this thread has voted for him............ :D..........or was optimistic to start with.........watched and realised :confused: and changed his/her mind.............

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
I haven't got the time to read all this thread, but why are we asking the question after the majority if Australians voted for him?
Take it or leave it the people made the choice.
That's true but I don't agree with the majority. True again we have to take him as there is no way for the people to get rid of a PM for the four years between elections........the pit falls of democracy.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
That's true but I don't agree with the majority. True again we have to take him as there is no way for the people to get rid of a PM for the four years between elections........the pit falls of democracy.

Luckily it's still only three years for federal parliament. We're half-way there, hence why his backbench is getting so twitchy.

Nomansland

Gold Member
Why and how do the f**king liberal party room people get to sack the PM we the voters have voted in???

We vote these idiots in and only we should get to vote em out!!!
Actually Prime Ministers are selected by their party . The only people who vote directly for Tony Abbot are the ones in his electorate.

Nomansland

Gold Member
Politicians are like nappies and should be changed for the same reasons. Democracy isn't perfect but it's better than the alternatives.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Luckily it's still only three years for federal parliament. We're half-way there, hence why his backbench is getting so twitchy.
.......still a long way to go.........sigh

Stan_the_Man

I swear to God I had something for this...
Silver Member
Australian politics is a depressing state of affairs. On the one hand, we've got Tony Abbott. On the other, we've got our alternative PM, Bill Shorten, who looks like a Thunderbirds puppet and has the wooden personality to match.

eNe4v2y.jpg

HC4nHRx.jpg

Although, if he's got a fleet of Thunderbirds....