• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Time to say goodbye

Snowy

Legend Member
Punting is about an Industry that's sole purpose is to make money, that is the game, make money off vulvernable punters....

Sums its up!!!

The strongest gender in all ways is Women, the weakest one is men!
Sorry Phoebe I don't understand your post in relation to what Lingus said about my post, could you explain it to me?

Ninja

Gold Member
Talk about a long good bye. I wonder hpw many pages we can drag this thread to and what it will end up talking about.

I brought 4 bags of cow manure at bunnings today. Lol.

Snowy

Legend Member
Talk about a long good bye. I wonder hpw many pages we can drag this thread to and what it will end up talking about.

I brought 4 bags of cow manure at bunnings today. Lol.
How much did you pay, which Bunnings, was it busy , did you have any problems getting a car bay, come on we need more details, sorry everyone I just couldn't help myself. Lol.

trackman88

Gold Member
How much did you pay, which Bunnings, was it busy , did you have any problems getting a car bay, come on we need more details, sorry everyone I just couldn't help myself. Lol.
And was there a bbq happening at the front door

Ninja

Gold Member
Ok cow shit was about $4 a bag but the organic cow shit was $6. Went the new Midland Bunnings not bisy and parked in the trade area out of the sun.

Your turn to change it up. Bazinga. Ha ha.

S

SilverSurfer44

Truly congrats for finding love.

I'm so happy for both.of you!!

Let's all enjoy the moment and Happy new year.

D

Drinkwater

I believe there are more than just one duplicated identities on this forum.
Sometimes watching the progression of some posters is half the fun of this place. Seeing the same newish posters constantly agree with each other over random thoughts. Or noticing a posters opinion on a girl gradually change, it's almost like you can pinpoint the exact day they worked out they've not her "special one".

Mopar63

Gold Member
Sometimes watching the progression of some posters is half the fun of this place. Seeing the same newish posters constantly agree with each other over random thoughts. Or noticing a posters opinion on a girl gradually change, it's almost like you can pinpoint the exact day they worked out they've not her "special one".

I’m hearing you Drinkwater, if only they punted as much as they talked about it, they might just become a special one, I’m sure someone can put that on their To Do List.

D

Drinkwater

I’m hearing you Drinkwater, if only they punted as much as they talked about it, they might just become a special one, I’m sure someone can put that on their To Do List.
And I'm not sure why but this post keeps ringing in my ear

Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

Lingus

Legend Member
And I'm not sure why but this post keeps ringing in my ear

Link is broken so has been taken down

You're referring to this comment from 'MaxDD' :

" Vanessa has mentioned to me that shes had to ban some guys after they started getting too rough with her.
Unwanted choking, being ultra aggressive, left some bruises, yanking her head etc etc
She mentioned that a couple of them post in here... "

S

SilverSurfer44

You're referring to this comment from 'MaxDD' :

" Vanessa has mentioned to me that shes had to ban some guys after they started getting too rough with her.
Unwanted choking, being ultra aggressive, left some bruises, yanking her head etc etc
She mentioned that a couple of them post in here... "

Don't worry some women are out of control too
My last ex was not happy having sex at times, pretty close to punching me in the bedroom.

I do believe she could have stabbed me and killed me.