• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Time to say goodbye

F

Fond Goodbye

It is with a heavy heart that a true legend of punting announces his immediate retirement. Please de-activate my account as a beautiful lady has also retired from the AMP scene to join me in our new life together.

Shalom

Snowy

Legend Member
It is with a heavy heart that a true legend of punting announces his immediate retirement. Please de-activate my account as a beautiful lady has also retired from the AMP scene to join me in our new life together.

Shalom
See you later Waldo Rhinelander or should I say Punk Zebra, the only person who thought, you were a ''true legend of punting'' was yourself, you said it all the time when you were looking at yourself in the mirror, but yeah bye bye.

Lingus

Legend Member

Shalom

I reckon Waldo should stick around ... if only to provide expert commentary, in much the same way as retired sports stars might have a say in whatever field of play was their passion ... ;)

S

Spider

G'day,
Is it just me or do I get the opinion Mr Rhinelander was not a well liked fellow.

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member

Shalom
So be it.

Lingus

Legend Member
I reckon 'Mopar63' is already closer to the mark than he would realise ... ;)

Hands up those of you who wouldn't be surprised to discover Waldo Rhinelander possesses an alter ego within this forum ... and no, you won't find him presenting as Walter Mitty ... but, I'm given to believe he's out there ... watching ... waiting ...

Unlike Walter, however, it seems that Waldo is not dreaming.

Snowy

Legend Member

Hands up those of you who wouldn't be surprised to discover Waldo Rhinelander possesses an alter ego within this forum ... and no, you won't find him presenting as Walter Mitty ... but, I'm given to believe he's out there ... watching ... waiting ...

Probably would be better to not comment about him any longer, as he would be loving all of the attention he's been getting so bye bye Waldo or Punk Zebra or who ever you are now.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Hey Snowy ... who doesn't enjoy a bit of attention ?? ... after all, it's part of what punting is all about ! ... 😇

Punting is about an Industry that's sole purpose is to make money, that is the game, make money off vulvernable punters....

Sums its up!!!

The strongest gender in all ways is Women, the weakest one is men!

Mopar63

Gold Member

I believe there are more than just one duplicated identities on this forum.