The Craziest Place you've had SEX!!!!

Dallas

Legend Member
That's true Mr C I find it happens all the time.. I fall in love with someone.. it's just not reciprocated that's all... usually their husband isn't in favour of it! :)

C

colzilla

Don't forget Mr D those subtle womanly hint$ can be real doozie$.

Last edited by a moderator:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Yep, I am a softy, maybe a flop sometimes...lol...dammit wheres me blue pills.

I don't cream myself in jean$ or pant$. I cream the pie brother.

C

colzilla

Creampie$ that sound$ rather pricey or does Margery cater for that one?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
lol, I am only kidding, I have never creamed a pie, sad story no. 101. Margery cater for all sort of pie but not the Homer pie...

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
On the beach in the middle of the day with an ex, both incredibly horny and I lived with my parents and younger sibling at the time so couldn't do it at home.... Didn't get caught, but very sandy experience to say the least!!! :O

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Years ago under a big Morton Bay Fig tree in QLD - was hot and frantic, mounted doggie and both so into it that we didn't notice a couple walking past about 40mtrs away. They didn't seem to mind. All continued going well until.......... as the sun went down the whole tree erupted with bats flying off ( hadn't even noticed them ). Errr they crapped everywhere, luckily only minor damage sustained. Oh well. It is still a favorite memory.

R

rankin

On a long drive across the Nullabor heading toward Eucla ... a touch up led to a BJ .... got a bit dangerous so stopped & parked for a while ...

R

rankin

The number of near fatal crashes that have almost occurred due to this activity is surprising! Actually it's a wonder they haven't made it illegal, or maybe they have!

What can I say :(.... irresponsible .... absolutely .... but I was young & reckless (my excuse) .... there is actually a lot more to this story ... but I could become recognised if I elaborated ...

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
What can I say :(.... irresponsible .... absolutely .... but I was young & reckless (my excuse) .... there is actually a lot more to this story ... but I could become recognised if I elaborated ...

That's why I pull over for the uncontrollable climax of a Sabre Flash.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
On a Singapore Airlines flight from Perth to Singapore in the Tiny Toilet.....................

A

Ahaf69

In a classroom and a teacher walked in with some kids on detention. We made a very hasty escape. I used to give the same bloke head jobs under the demountables at lunch times.

Another time I went out for tea with my boyfriend and his parents, I pulled him off under the table. Watching him try and keep a straight face while he came was pretty funny. :D

And another boyfriend used to take me toy shopping at Fyshwick in Canberra, afterwards we would drive around pulling up next to trucks so the drivers could watch me with my new toy. Used to get some great reactions. ;)

Also got caught fucking against the side of a Landcruiser out bush while we were meant to be working.

R

rankin

On a long drive across the Nullabor heading toward Eucla ... a touch up led to a BJ .... got a bit dangerous so stopped & parked for a while ...

Myer Music Bowl .... not during Christmas Carols though .... during a concert
Steps of Anglican Church Kings Cross .... before the Sunday morning worshippers rocked up
Private residence in the Seychelles with two sisters .... unremarkable until the husband of one walked in
Back seat of a Torana (parked this time Lexie) on Stirling Hwy Perth ... also unremarkable .... until a policeman knocked on the window to wake up two stark naked lovers and told us to move on .... lucky he didn't breathalyse! ...

Mr Grey

Gold Member
Oh man, the list of public places is far too long but 1 random one - hospital bed, I went in for an operation on my busted up femur and my ex-gf came in to visit me, we started watching a movie in bed and ended up fucking. LoL. There were 3 other beds in my ward, all were full.

The sex was so hot, i like it when it's risky.

Another one - met a girl for lunch in bar on Murray street and ended up getting crazy in my car outside. That was hot.