The Craziest Place you've had SEX!!!!

thiswayup

Silver Member
Prob the craziest would have been in a class room when I was 17 or so (please note, less then 15years ago ;-D)
Found an open window while walking home from a party, sooooooo cool, she was the first freaky girl I ever dated! Opened my eyes to loads of new things hehe
Great time in my life

SAO26.2

Wiink. I'll Do the Rest
Gold Member
50-yard line, Kyle Field, College Station, Texas

In the choir stand of a huge, empty Methodist Church, with all the lights out, at about 2 am.

tate70

Silver Member
While not full on sex ... I did manage to get a blow job from a stunning young blonde at Strawberry lane reception area ... I was waiting for my appointment and she was waiting to be interviewed for a reception position ... As soon as I sat down our eyes locked and it was such a hot feeling ... She came over sat next to me and we kissed before she knew I needed a blow job ... Almost being caught, we asked, well I asked if she would see me for a hour in the rooms ... she said yes, we asked the receptionist on that day and they gave us a room ... needless to say I never made my booking, but had an awesome time ...

B

Bocah

places that i will not forget kings park toilet, kings park car park, city beach car park, side road of warton road

Ms Leo

Bronze Member
Last Saturday night in the middle of a park in the rain, being called away from work and getting fucked behind a deserted building in broad daylight and my first time "in public" - opening my eyes to see a ring of people surrounding us

akajunglejimbo78

Silver Member
I would have to say on a red eye flight one night from Perth to Melbourne and the best bit was I didn't even know the lady at all (one of the hosties I might add) , but I'm never going to forget it

Stubbies

Silver Member
On the hood of the car parked next to the Pingelly post office at about 2 in the morning on the way back to Perth from a wedding during the driver changeover... at the top of the DNA tower after dinner at Frasers in Kings Park... in the back row of the Windsor Cinemas small cinema while "Ruby Sparks" was on, (we were the only ones in there).

O

OggMonster

The craziest place I can remember is in our friend's ensuite while they fucked in their bedroom. The woman actually knocked on the ensuite door when they were finished and to this day I wish I had opened the door for her.... might have got a 3some out of it. Also had sex in the same people's shower once and they both walked in a watched for a few seconds! :p

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro Homer;- Dental surgery;---Ohhh please more details LOL was there a tooth extraction as well, Ohhhh yeah, Blood-Pain-Sex-dental chair ;---- we need more details LOL
Cheers and Pass the Rum

meeting room, undercover carpark, dental surgery (too much laughing gas), someone else's bed.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
*ahem*, lets see where do i start. It happened couple of times. She was a dental assistant, and I was living at home. So we try to go at it when we have the chance like they do on Discovery Channel. lol...On fridays she normally did the clean up and lockup. I used to pick her up on friday evenings. But sometimes spent an extra 30 mins before leaving. :D. We never tried the chair though, she wanted to keep it clean. So when you can't go horizontal you just go vertical and make use of the bench top as much as you can. I probably can't do that nowadays at my age.

T

Tania Admin

The top of Uluru! Wow Dallas that's awesome :)
There's heaps of cool ones :)

Barbosa

Gold Member
Ayyyeeeee great story

*ahem*, lets see where do i start. It happened couple of times. She was a dental assistant, and I was living at home. So we try to go at it when we have the chance like they do on Discovery Channel. lol...On fridays she normally did the clean up and lockup. I used to pick her up on friday evenings. But sometimes spent an extra 30 mins before leaving. :D. We never tried the chair though, she wanted to keep it clean. So when you can't go horizontal you just go vertical and make use of the bench top as much as you can. I probably can't do that nowadays at my age.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Thanks Barbosa. I really wanna try the beach, lol...orrr maybe the library.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
In a big open shed leaning up against a LAV.

For those who don't know, an LAV is a kind of army vehicle...

A result of having a boyfriend in the military lol, we had a small audience too which made it that touch more exciting :D

Were Baaarbaaaaraaa the sheep there too?

C

colzilla

Were you the bride? I hope so because it sound$ a bit naughty otherwise.

C

colzilla

Love?... you.

It sound$ an interesting wedding. You young girl$ sure get up to some crazy shenanigans.

C

colzilla

Are you sure you want tell our member$ these types of stories Miss Sexy Lexi?
I like my hooker$ as soiled as you can get but I'm not to sure about the rest of our beloved members.