The Craziest Place you've had SEX!!!!

polly4bed

Gold Member
my bf took my virginity in his bed last night but before that he made me gasm in the car from finger which my exbf did too. but we made love twice during the day and one was in bed and one was on the computer chair :p

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
had a few BJ's while driving through a very busy night life part of the city

very hard to drive getting a blowjob lol

Definitely tough act to follow. The upper head would have hard times focusing, it would be embarrassing to crash into the light pole while your pole was getting polished.

Gotta be careful these days, traffic coppers on bikes these days wear a helmet cam. They look into your car, this will definitely go down as an offense and fine to cum.

droppinglo4ds

Silver Member
Yep near went up the ass of a car in front of me at the lights! Going thru the main streets of northbridge was a big rush, no way i could of cum though i would of killed ppl lol

Actually both girls stopped and didnt finish me off either, bit of a tease for the night ahead. The first one i reckon she did it because she was pretty insecure and didnt want me thinking bout all the pretty gals out that night

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Both gals? wow...how did you get both girls on the front seat? its a serious offense in itself. lol..
You must have very dark tint.

droppinglo4ds

Silver Member
2 girls were different times guys haha if i had 2 at once id of crashed for sure lol

Funny you mention the tint, it was dark!