T

Tania Admin

I hope the kids are ok after the terrible typhoon. Can you please let us know?

Ms Sue

Legend Member
I texted Lyn this afternoon and she has just got back to me in broken English....

"right now's there a big typhoon here all on alert,in our place in Manila now strong wind and rain we don't sleep because people are watching for this strongest typhoon . Our children are in the school near my house this is my news..."

I will keep you all posted as soon as I know some more news......
Ms Sue

T

Tania Admin

I must apologise. I messaged Ms Sue a few days ago to find out how The Kids are doing (we have had a nasty tummy bug at my house therefore the late reporr) The last report I had was they were ok. BUT I have no doubts at all that they will multiply in numbers with the terrible catastrophe that has occurred. Please reach deep when visiting Langtrees and fill the box of donations for the kids. I recently said I would put some $ towards Christmas for them , I now pledge double the amount and have gathered some more support from my friends. We will all be sending some clothing and blankets to Ms Lyn to help them through this terrible time.

Please help them, give generously, they need and deserve it.

For every like this post gets I will add an extra $1 towards their future.

A big thank you.

Tania

T

Tania Admin

I have sent $100 the kids way. Please everyone be generous when you see the kids of Manilla Box on the counter, they will need our help even more now.

T

Tania Admin

Would love to hear how the kids are doing? Are they all ok? How was the trip there?

Please everyone get into the spirit of Christmas and give to the Children Under the Bridge. The collection box on the counter is 100% for these kids and I'm sure if you wanted to donate another way you could pm Maryanne or Ms Sue and they could help with this..Help change their lives for the better :)