active8s

Gold Member
The kinder thing is a smart way to see if the advertising on here is doing it's job :). Well at least that's the way I see it.

Mopar63

Gold Member
Tell us what it was like :)
I can do that for you if you like Vivian.

And I quote from a great band from long past the Hollies.

“A pair of forty fives made me open my eyes
My temperature started to rise
She was a long cool woman in a black dress
Just a five nine
Beautiful
Tall
With just one look I was a bad mess
Cause that long tall woman had it all.”

Warning people born from the 80’s on may not understand this, but you guys do know how to google. ;)

Roobear

Gold Member
I can do that for you if you like Vivian.

And I quote from a great band from long past the Hollies.

“A pair of forty fives made me open my eyes
My temperature started to rise
She was a long cool woman in a black dress
Just a five nine
Beautiful
Tall
With just one look I was a bad mess
Cause that long tall woman had it all.”

Warning people born from the 80’s on may not understand this, but you guys do know how to google. ;)
Classic , without a doubt that one , still hear it played round the pubs

Rachet

Silver Member
I had the pleasure of an hour with the lovely Mimi this afternoon, what a delight. I see what all the hype is about now.

youngfella

Silver Member
I hope it’s changed last time I went was about 6 months ago didn’t even get 10 minutes into the horrible massage before being harassed for extras

glen

Gold Member
That is actually terrible I would have liked the extra's from the start of the massage.:)

You and me roo. If I want a good massage for $70 there are some very good places around. If I want plenty of hankypanky I go to an AMP, Vivian, give that girl a bonus!

F

Fond Goodbye

You and me roo. If I want a good massage for $70 there are some very good places around. If I want plenty of hankypanky I go to an AMP, Vivian, give that girl a bonus!
I think the girl in question was Vivian!!

sxadd999

Gold Member
Vivian , give Vivian a bonus. . There should be more girls like you ...and her too...(^_-).

sxadd999

Gold Member
yeah ,that's what the boss does. run the business .
employees or contractors, follow instructions.
it's not rocket science.

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Korean Jessica is back from Korea on Tuesday and is super charged and cannot wait to give you what you love and get what she is missing ;). Hope someone is coming in to make her feel welcome :)

WechatIMG723.jpeg WechatIMG724.jpeg WechatIMG733.jpeg

Aizensan

Silver Member
Are extras available right at the start? Massage part isn't tooooo important :p, Bit of a trek for me but sounds worth it :)