F

Fond Goodbye

You're asking for a lot when this is free entertainment brother...
Agreed, he should also realise these girls aren't going just going to get their tits out for a photo even if their faces are obscured

F

Fond Goodbye

You're asking for a lot when this is free entertainment brother...
Agreed, he should also realise these girls aren't going just going to get their tits out for a photo even if their faces are obscured

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Yeah well, each to their own. It takes all kinds to make up a great forum. Just like a great piece of blue cheese, it has great things in it like protein as well as stuff like mould ;)

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
To the pig that stole Vivian’s eggs... the angry birds are going to come and get you...

8F7DD87D-9B71-44E4-A2E5-880B4A7B341B.png 8702299C-A69A-4ED6-8CED-4E9EA0745739.jpeg

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi boys, would you like chocolate or vanilla?

IMG_5283.JPG Mimi really wants to be given her own egg.

IMG_5281.JPG Sometimes I hate Mimi. I wish I look this good :(

Davidgf

Silver Member
Damm cant get away from work today , but will pay a visit next week and get to meet you

MikeB

Legend Member
Must have been someone who consulted Dr Google and found Chocolate is a natural aphrodisiac.....

"The Journal of Sexual Medicine published a study that found, women who enjoyed a piece of chocolate every day had a more active sex life than those who didn’t." and
"Studies have proven that chocolate increases the elasticity of blood vessels, which in turn facilitates the flow of blood to wherever it needs to go. ...................."

D

Deleted member 49173

Mmmmm .. Lucky chocolate pussy cat

I'm a starter .. lol

sxadd999

Gold Member
nope , she's missing the appreciative hand of ,yours truly , on that gorgeous body.... don't worry honey, papa will be home soon. .(^_-)

T

TBC - Vivian

Which one of you nice boys brought in 2 eggs for out lovely Mandy to replace the eggs stolen by the asshole ;)

Mandy is happy, but not as happy as the fat cat hehe

WechatIMG1983.jpeg WechatIMG1981.jpeg