Stockings? Your thoughts!

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Personally i love my fishnet stockings.With or without suspender belts.Even with a smart outfit it can make you look Horny?, Sluty?. xxxxxx

Yeah i agree with you Jacqui, maybe i am old fashioned but fishnets always do it for me, can't say i ever remember you wearing any but i am sure you would look hot when your dressed up.

A

Alecia the Foxx

Good call, Jacqui. Fishnets rock, I wore a beautiful pair of pink ones once in a photo shoot. They looked hot as!!

T

Taylor/Tara

Fishnets are hot, but sheer feel great wrapped around the body. love them both with suspenders. very much worth the effort.
Tara

B

Bi couple curious

i love wearing them , sort of like a stairway to heaven and hubby loves them on me so makes me feel better

W

who_knows

Oh my god there is nothing more sexy than a woman dressed in stockings and high heels god it gives me a hard on thinking about it

K

Keefa

I personally love Stockings, they can be ohhh so sexy. Sheer or fishnets, doesn't matter! Sexy either way!

rangamuffin

Bronze Member
Mmmm love stockings and suspenders, focuses attention on parts of the body beautifully. Sheer ones are the best, very sexy when left on for the main event!

A

AlexandraSilk

Stockings complete an outfit.

There is an extensive collection of stockings in my work wardrobe; black fishnets, white fishnets, hot pink fishnets, sheer black, sheer with red hearts, sheer with line up the back of the legs, white sheer. There are even green and white striped stockings.

J

jaxonjorja

Stockings complete an outfit.

There is an extensive collection of stockings in my work wardrobe; black fishnets, white fishnets, hot pink fishnets, sheer black, sheer with red hearts, sheer with line up the back of the legs, white sheer. There are even green and white striped stockings.

;D One of my favourite photo's of you is the one in your green & white striped stockings. Very hot!
My preference is for stay-ups though, rather than suspenders.

S

Saige

My thoughts are............

Stocking threads should be banned...yes and yes and yes we have also had many of a discussion on everyones right to post and discuss what they want but REALLY...come one Demon you must be lacking in overpost-itis as your symptoms of lowering the thread bar is showing xxx (said with much love for the Demon though xxx)

J

jaxonjorja

Ouch!
Don't mind banning the stocking threads, just don't ban the stockings!!!!!:nono::nono:

C

chrisso2011

Saige you are quite right, once in a while as the occasion demands it - great , but nice bare legs with a hint of a tan do it for me !

S

Saige

f**k:nono: ...How many times can discuss stockings!!! Good god people, we are intelligent, sexually open minded people and every two weeks we have to talk about stockings.....I am sure you do it to rattle my cage!!!

BORING........:laughing4

TheCock

Legend Member
OK ok so we dont bore saige anymore lets change topic

from stockings to......................

SOCKS!

tumblr_liyeyb52Nd1qgkxa0o1_400.jpg

SexyScholar.jpg

sexy_socks_by_shubhambhadada-d4fhyah.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
I dread the day the better half stops wearing stockings. As it means I will have to get my own from the local store
My dirty little secret will be out.

And they do make such good fish berley holders