Stockings? Your thoughts!

Demon

Legend Member
Hey guys and gals:

What do you think of women wearing stockings?

(I do not mean pantyhose).

Happy2

Legend Member
They were invented by the protestant church There young men were such puritans They had sex only grudgingly
The head priests realised they would never challenge the catholic church with such low numbers They therefore invented the stocking & suspender The women were so god damn alluring Even the young puritans could not resist And the protestant church was saved

Demon

Legend Member
They were invented by the protestant church There young men were such puritans They had sex only grudgingly
The head priests realised they would never challenge the catholic church with such low numbers They therefore invented the stocking & suspender The women were so god damn alluring Even the young puritans could not resist And the protestant church was saved

H2, you are a natural historian......

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
hehehehe......can we throw our 5 cents worth in as well? or is it a punter question?

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Demon

Legend Member
hehehehe......can we throw our 5 cents worth in as well? or is it a punter question?

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rochelle, throw in your $5 worth. That is why I started the thread with "Hey guys and gals".

Looking for the girls' view as well. Probably more interesting.

Happy2

Legend Member
WWII Yank soldiers won hearts with stockings How well would their seductions been with pantyhose? Surely less successful

A

Alecia the Foxx

My opinion is that they are a must for any good hooker. :icon_blow

S

Saige

In the 60's I would have burnt the stockings as well as my bra!!!:laughing4

For me personally i find nothing sexier then a bare leg that is waxes, moisturised, tanned and has that slight glimmer or shine... You get to really see the defination is the calf muscles when wearing heels....very very sexy!

I still wear suspender belts with no stockings, as I have seen other girls and I think it looks really sexy and a very sexy corset and knickers and GOOD QTY stockings is very sexy (but I unless requested wear mine bare legged)..or when doing the corporate look, sheer stockings are a must I have to say.

I think that it should be left up to the girl and the clients decision on what there fantasy is...but to make girls at work were them all the time even when they do not suit your outfit is as outdated as gloves, hat and hightea for the ladies on a Sunday afternoon...(now we are all at the Sunday session!!!!)

I think that we also have to move with the times...especially for brothels/parlours as people want to see fresh contempory fashion conscious premises and ladies...not the stero typical.

In my opinion.....

Happy2

Legend Member
Saige please dont tell me that if I booked a afternoon with you on a sunday Turned up with Tuxedo gloves & tophat And we were booked in for hightea To help fill in time as we
were flying to the Savoy in my private jet You would Say push off I aint got no stockins And I will miss the Sunday Session

Demon

Legend Member
Saige please dont tell me that if I booked a afternoon with you on a sunday Turned up with Tuxedo gloves & tophat And we were booked in for hightea To help fill in time as we
were flying to the Savoy in my private jet You would Say push off I aint got no stockins And I will miss the Sunday Session

:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4

S

Saige

:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4

Demonic Saige Slayer....:laughing4

a) As if I could turn down the President of the Saige Fan club for anything.
b) Like the corporate look, there are definte outfits that requier stockings
c) I think it is Lounge suit for gents...not tux hunni...though correct me if i am wrong.

Fudd

Foundation Member
...c) I think it is Lounge suit for gents...not tux hunni...though correct me if i am wrong.

.....so, a beige safari suit, open toed sandals with white socks and a 1970s moustache would not be a good look????.....bugger!!!!!....looks like it's back to St Vinnies to update my wardrobe.......lol..... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
.....so, a beige safari suit, open toed sandals with white socks and a 1970s moustache would not be a good look????.....bugger!!!!!....looks like it's back to St Vinnies to update my wardrobe.......lol..... :)

Sandals and white socks? Didn't know you were English Fudd:icon_tong

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Personally i love my fishnet stockings.With or without suspender belts.Even with a smart outfit it can make you look Horny?, Sluty?. xxxxxx

Temptations

Silver Member
Stockings can be really sexy with or without suspenders but they are probably more alluring when they come with suspenders. As for with or without briefs, you'll have to make your own mind up :toothy10:

G

gablueyes

I understand the cost and the hassle to put on stocking or hose, but it is a big turn on.

They cost $$$ but really look nice.

Very very sexy.

golfball

Silver Member
Stockings, black, fishnet or printed, sometimes other colors, depends on my mood. I love the feel against my skin, any movement is very erotic whilst touching me.
I have taken stockings into a booking for the lady to wear as I find them so erotic
The worst part is, no our local has a Barmaid, who is obsessed with wearing black mini skirts and pantyhose and she is hot
Drool

L

Lauren.Paige

I love stockings, very sexy. Although I don't normally wear them unless requested by a client.

C

Claremont diver

I LOVE Stockings.

The way they hug and highlight the calves adding an extra texture to the skin when running my hands up them. Especially the thigh highs when you then come into contact with bare soft skin. Mmmmmmmmm