Squirting

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Homer in action........
images

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
By Richard La Ruina
How to make women squirt… foreplay techniques for the G-spot
This is the good stuff, grab a coffee and take note big man:
Lube up first
To intensify the pleasure, you should use a water based lube when using finger based foreplay which is what you will be doing here to make her squirt.
A great natural lubricant is grape seed oil, which is also awesome for massaging as well as G-spot stimulation with the fingers.
Get your hands ready
Remember that the vagina is a very sensitive area for a woman, so you must look after your hands… cut your nails, moisturise and keep them clean so they are soft and smooth.
I’d even recommend getting a manicure.. yes I know it’s not manly, but it will make sure your hands are ready for her.
Locate the G-spot
The big “G” is a part of the urethral sponge and is located between 1 and 2 inches (2 knuckles) inside the vagina, along the front wall, which is the top if the girl was laying on her back basically.
As a woman becomes a lot more aroused, you should feel the G-spot swell up and become more pronounced, this is a GOOD sign that she’s ready to be penetrated… but we want to save that for later as the aim here is to make her squirt.
Technique 1: Stroking

Get warmed up with this technique.
Ok so the first the first technique is called “stroking”. To do this, take your index finger or middle finger… place it inside the vagina and go up, so you are touching the front wall.
Now with your finger inside and touching the G-spot, begin stroking backwards and forwards, with a “come here” motion as if you’re stroking it. Don’t be too gentle, you need to be firm.
Start with shorter slower strokes when you first enter, but build up momentum and speed up after a few minutes. Once she’s really getting into it, try two fingers (your index and middle fingers) and use the same stroking motion.
Never use 2 fingers right away, always begin with 1.
Technique 2: Overdrive

Kick it into overdrive and make her go crazy!
Right then… this is where the magic happens. Now that you’ve been stimulating the G-spot and stroking it for 10 to 15 minutes. You should feel it ballooning inside and she should be groaning with pleasure.
This is the point where you want to take things into “overdrive”. For this you will need to be right beside her (like on your knees if you’re on the bed” and use both your middle finger and ring finger to penetrate the same spot.
Now with your fingers inside, you need to rest the palm of your hand on the clitorous, almost cupping it. Once you’re in position, begin slowly stroking, whilst speeding up and then start to pull your hand up and down so you stimulate the clit at the same time.
Speed up some more and be a lot firmer as you’re speeding up…
…Speed up EVEN more…. now some more…. and finally go as fast as you can until she climaxes (squirts) all over the bed.
Now not all women will squirt, but a lot will. I’ve only had one girl who couldn’t squirt and I did everything correctly. You should feel the vaginal wall tighten and put pressure on your fingers, this means you’ve done the job well.
Boom! You’re all done!
By now your hands… the bed and her vagina should be covered in her love juice. Don’t worry it’s not pee, like some guys think. It’s ejaculate fluid which comes out of the urethra, not the vagina.
The female ejaculation fluid comes from the skene’s gland and has a sweet taste to it (due to the glucose contents).
Things to remember
  • Get some high quality lube – Water based lube is the best as it can be used with condoms also. You can still make a woman orgasm without lube, but it’s not recommended.
  • Buy spare sheets – If she’s a “gusher” then you’re going to be going through a lot of sheets dude.
  • Spruce up your place – Make sure your apartment is presentable, clean and comfortable. If she’s not comfortable, then you’ll have a hard time making her squirt.
  • Take your time – It’s not a race, most girls will take around 20 to 30 minutes before you can make them squirt. However if you see the girl more than once and she’s very comfortable sexually around you, it will be seconds to a few minutes.

inquisitive

Inquisitive
Silver Member
By Richard La Ruina
How to make women squirt… foreplay techniques for the G-spot
This is the good stuff, grab a coffee and take note big man:
Lube up first
To intensify the pleasure, you should use a water based lube when using finger based foreplay which is what you will be doing here to make her squirt.
A great natural lubricant is grape seed oil, which is also awesome for massaging as well as G-spot stimulation with the fingers.
Get your hands ready
Remember that the vagina is a very sensitive area for a woman, so you must look after your hands… cut your nails, moisturise and keep them clean so they are soft and smooth.
I’d even recommend getting a manicure.. yes I know it’s not manly, but it will make sure your hands are ready for her.
Locate the G-spot
The big “G” is a part of the urethral sponge and is located between 1 and 2 inches (2 knuckles) inside the vagina, along the front wall, which is the top if the girl was laying on her back basically.
As a woman becomes a lot more aroused, you should feel the G-spot swell up and become more pronounced, this is a GOOD sign that she’s ready to be penetrated… but we want to save that for later as the aim here is to make her squirt.
Technique 1: Stroking

Get warmed up with this technique.
Ok so the first the first technique is called “stroking”. To do this, take your index finger or middle finger… place it inside the vagina and go up, so you are touching the front wall.
Now with your finger inside and touching the G-spot, begin stroking backwards and forwards, with a “come here” motion as if you’re stroking it. Don’t be too gentle, you need to be firm.
Start with shorter slower strokes when you first enter, but build up momentum and speed up after a few minutes. Once she’s really getting into it, try two fingers (your index and middle fingers) and use the same stroking motion.
Never use 2 fingers right away, always begin with 1.
Technique 2: Overdrive

Kick it into overdrive and make her go crazy!
Right then… this is where the magic happens. Now that you’ve been stimulating the G-spot and stroking it for 10 to 15 minutes. You should feel it ballooning inside and she should be groaning with pleasure.
This is the point where you want to take things into “overdrive”. For this you will need to be right beside her (like on your knees if you’re on the bed” and use both your middle finger and ring finger to penetrate the same spot.
Now with your fingers inside, you need to rest the palm of your hand on the clitorous, almost cupping it. Once you’re in position, begin slowly stroking, whilst speeding up and then start to pull your hand up and down so you stimulate the clit at the same time.
Speed up some more and be a lot firmer as you’re speeding up…
…Speed up EVEN more…. now some more…. and finally go as fast as you can until she climaxes (squirts) all over the bed.
Now not all women will squirt, but a lot will. I’ve only had one girl who couldn’t squirt and I did everything correctly. You should feel the vaginal wall tighten and put pressure on your fingers, this means you’ve done the job well.
Boom! You’re all done!
By now your hands… the bed and her vagina should be covered in her love juice. Don’t worry it’s not pee, like some guys think. It’s ejaculate fluid which comes out of the urethra, not the vagina.
The female ejaculation fluid comes from the skene’s gland and has a sweet taste to it (due to the glucose contents).
Things to remember
  • Get some high quality lube – Water based lube is the best as it can be used with condoms also. You can still make a woman orgasm without lube, but it’s not recommended.
  • Buy spare sheets – If she’s a “gusher” then you’re going to be going through a lot of sheets dude.
  • Spruce up your place – Make sure your apartment is presentable, clean and comfortable. If she’s not comfortable, then you’ll have a hard time making her squirt.
  • Take your time – It’s not a race, most girls will take around 20 to 30 minutes before you can make them squirt. However if you see the girl more than once and she’s very comfortable sexually around you, it will be seconds to a few minutes.

Along with being relaxed and her being receptive to the prospect of squirting it is a skill that can be learned by both you and her. It can take a bit of practice and experimenting with positions and slight variations to the technique described for it to happen. There is one other thing I have found is a prerequisite to a woman squirting and isn't mentioned above. Following the method described has a much greater success rate if she has had a few clitoral climaxes before you try and make her squirt. Jumping straight in trying to make her squirt without some other prior stimulation isn't likely to be successful.

Last edited:

Piper

Silver Member
I thought I would create this thread in light of those punters out there looking for a squirter. I am a genuine squirter, and have made a lot of men happy with my skill :p

I would love to find out how many other w/l on this forum can as well, and to assist those sexy men out there looking for a w/l who can.

Piper xox

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I thought I would create this thread in light of those punters out there looking for a squirter. I am a genuine squirter, and have made a lot of men happy with my skill :p

I would love to find out how many other w/l on this forum can as well, and to assist those sexy men out there looking for a w/l who can.

Piper xox
Did you post this special talent on http://www.talkinsex.com/threads/special-talent-whats-yours.41707/

If not, you should do Piper, there are not many special girls like you around, at least who are proud of what they can do.

Subiman

Gold Member
I'm going to chime in and say yes and no.

Yes I do believe that in the right circumstances, and there are a lot to consider, that most women can squirt or gush.

No they won't if the most important criteria, the mind, is not at ease with it. A lot of women who have never experienced it before are unable to relax enough to let it happen, they get to the point and then stop themselves. In this case it doesn't matter what technique is used, how talented the partner, or how turned on they are.

But isn't ALL the best sex when the mind is engaged as well?

Back to the squirting. I find it works best when a women has been stimulated orally and digitally, the G spot has been stimulated, then going onto all fours gives the right access (for want of a better phrase) and leverage the guy needs to stimulate her enough to squirt.

S

dc123

Gold Member

Piper xox

I have made girls squirt who weren't squirters before and i am happy with my skills maybe our skills should meet one day

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Personally I reckon theres waaaay to much emphasis put on it.
it either happens or alot of the time not
if a guy is going to let it be known his expectations are to make a lady squirt .. thats just setting the encounter up for failure.
everyone knows the worst thing you can do to a lady is place expectations on her
(Note im talking more about casual encounters here than seeing a wl)

bad apple

A shit apple doesn't fall far from a shit tree
Gold Member
Up until about a month ago a squirter had been an urban myth or movie special effect as far as I knew. Not that I was searching relentlessly for the truth. Like a lot of things in life when your not looking for it, bam along it comes and hits you in the face. And that it did Annabelle off locanto (20 pommy) blasted any doubts I had of becoming a mythbuster. Just this week I saw her again and as luck would have it the very next morning I stumbled accross another pretty little discharger in what was a pretty unlikely place. However I did promise to keep her honour intact. However miss piper im now placing you on my bucket list so you will get to juice an apple

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Up until about a month ago a squirter had been an urban myth or movie special effect as far as I knew. Not that I was searching relentlessly for the truth. Like a lot of things in life when your not looking for it, bam along it comes and hits you in the face. And that it did Annabelle off locanto (20 pommy) blasted any doubts I had of becoming a mythbuster. Just this week I saw her again and as luck would have it the very next morning I stumbled accross another pretty little discharger in what was a pretty unlikely place. However I did promise to keep her honour intact. However miss piper im now placing you on my bucket list so you will get to juice an apple
ALL SQUITERS SHOULD BE PLACED ON A BUCKET LIST!!

smarquin

Diamond Member
Miss Piper, can you share with us how you would squirt ? I mean, does happen only when you orgasm ? Happen during intercourse or oral or both ? Or do you squirt when you feel good even if not orgasm ?

Because some of us guys might blow off in 5 minutes before you had a chance to shows us your talent.

bad apple

A shit apple doesn't fall far from a shit tree
Gold Member
Well the old farts that told me id enjoy the naughty forties more than the dirty thirties may well have been right. Less than a week into my 4th decade and after finding only 2 squirters in my first 39 years I stumble accross 2 in my first 3way of the new decade. The lovely snow (from my heptathalon) and her librarian older sister skye. Slutty delinquent snow (21)and her sexy as A grade student librarian (23) absolutely ravaged me and then with amazing compassion soothed my wounds and welts with the nourishing fluid that id only ever encountered twice in my first 39 years and 364 days. Something that should be on everyones bucket list is a shower from these buxom squirting siblings or as I like to call it getting hit by skyesnow. Being the professional athlete that I am I found it helps with both endurance and recovery and am goin in to the patent office tomorrow to start my empire . Yes thats right look out gatorade lookout red bull as soon as I can bottle it every sportsman and even some sports wymen and all of the aussie girls cricket team and all of swanny dees ladies team will be getting the unfair advantage of the magical elixir known as skyesnow.
If you dont think it is possibly the best thing since bread I implore you to try it fore yourself. Give them a try whats the worst that could happen a mild case of dry skin ? 0478697775

kartiya bella

Bronze Member
wow ive never seen this! question, is it something you can do naturally or is it a learned thing? Is it only when you organsm? #interested xxx