Squirting

biteme

Gold Member
Anyone know of a working girl who squirts...and loves it!?! There is nothing better than pleasuring a woman and getting her to this state - check out Cythera on google sometime...she is unreal!!

A

Ava Valentine

Link is broken so has been taken down

She's a well-reviewed lady and well known for the high quality of her service.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCock

Legend Member
Anyone know of a working girl who squirts...and loves it!?! There is nothing better than pleasuring a woman and getting her to this state - check out Cythera on google sometime...she is unreal!!

She is like a 9inch cock. A freak of nature that everyone wishes to be or to be with. One of those rarities.
I wonder if the baby has changed anything???

T

Tania Admin

I do, but not all the time,,but if you can get me to that state, AWESOME!!!

J

Jenny88

I have one regular who gets me there every meeting, usually 2 or 3 times.

Jenny
xxx

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I did read about it on the net ages ago and the information I got was a bit contradictory.........apparently not every woman is able to squirt meaning it is a genetical thing but on the same site they stated that every woman can squirt as long as she knows how. Well, so far I have never been able to squirt. Is there something we can do to "learn" it? Or does it happen by chance......if it happens.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TheCock

Legend Member
Some girls hold themselves back. They might feel like they are going to pee so stop themselves. Make sure you empty your bladder before trying.Also have to be extremely horny.

It doesnt matter if you do pee, its a good sign ;)

Love to make a girl squirt

T

Tania Admin

I did read about it on the net ages ago and the information I got was a bit contradictory.........apparently not every woman is able to squirt meaning it is a genetical thing but on the same site they stated that every woman can squirt as long as she knows how. Well, so far I have never been able to squirt. Is there something we can do to "learn" it? Or does it happen by chance......if it happens.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The first time I squirted I was 35,,and felt quite embarrassed, but the guy I was with had been with other women who squirted and I soon was feeling very comfortable with it and have learnt to enjoy the feeling of it when it happens...

S

Steve Bond

… and all those years ago I was sad when I heard "you little squirt!"
But now … !!!

A

AlexandraSilk

Holy crap, she just went from zero to ballistic in no time.

The link is missing the beginning of the clip. The guy massages the girl at the beginning to ensure she is very relaxed before he inserts his fingers.

Fudd

Foundation Member
...just as well it wasn't an instructional video from IKEA.....lol..... :)

T

tracee

WOW or Double WOW WOW,

Looks awesome, but was it a put up job????? one will never know.... other than those that took part and the cameraman,

Buzz

Foundation Member
We have a few "squirters" that come to the adventurous adult nights at the Pleasure Lounge. Its very erotic sensation having a woman ontop and squirting. From what Ive noticed its a skill that can be aquired. One woman will always squirt during double penetration,.

ecchimiki

Gold Member
WOW or Double WOW WOW,

Looks awesome, but was it a put up job????? one will never know.... other than those that took part and the cameraman,

Put up, as in faked? THAT I rather doubt, if you watch the video, you'll see her pussy winking open and shut in spasms for a fair while... That's not easy to fake. (I believe, at least... I'm a guy, so what do I know.)

J

Jenny88

Correct, not a fake...that is what happens I can assure you.

Jenny
xxx

Put up, as in faked? THAT I rather doubt, if you watch the video, you'll see her pussy winking open and shut in spasms for a fair while... That's not easy to fake. (I believe, at least... I'm a guy, so what do I know.)

TheCock

Legend Member

YES! This is what I want to learn.....Then tie her down on the sybian then back to fingers sybian fingers all day long

The link is missing the beginning of the clip. The guy massages the girl at the beginning to ensure she is very relaxed before he inserts his fingers.

You have the full clip Ms silk? Thats handy to know knowing what Im doing right now lol

If you notice the full clit (that was studied a couple of years ago) that goes around the tummy I think it is all spasaming at once not just the little pea shaped thing you see on the outside.

W

Wazza1989

We have a few "squirters" that come to the adventurous adult nights at the Pleasure Lounge. Its very erotic sensation having a woman ontop and squirting. From what Ive noticed its a skill that can be aquired. One woman will always squirt during double penetration,.

Buzz would you be able to tell me more about these adventurous adult nights when they are on??

Buzz

Foundation Member
we have the adventurous adults nights every two weeks. They are posted in the upcoming events at teh bottom of the home page.
Bookings for single guys essential.
booking can be made by email
pleasure@langtrees.com

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
I heard that Jacqui may be giving Squirts but check with Miss Cheeky Miss!!

S

Sandi Lang

I love to squirt !! Can u make me ...lol I only work from Langtrees