Shower sex. ;P

A

Adrianna Lush

Never been a fan myself...for some reason I see showers as a hygiene thing not a sexy thing. BUT a fiddle in the bath...now that's a different story!

Happy2

Legend Member
And get your foot caught in the pocket or the 8ball where you dont want it?
Just as bad or worse than the shower Homer

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
I too have a young family, though my wife doesn't like sharing showers. I would also say about 40% of the action I get is in the shower but unfortunately it is with Mrs Palmer.:(
Yes, with youngsters around it's always difficult... Been there done that. Got the naughty bruise though ;)

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
Thats actually the second stage of transformation into a ladyboy Do you hate the penis enough to remove it yourself
The worst part, my friend showed me a video of some guy filming himself cutting his man bits off.. I was drunk too... :/ the combination didn't go too well -.-

I love having my hair washed by someone when a shower is shared ;)
Haha I love washing my partners, he has a special shampoo, as most irritate him and I love the smell :p

I promise as I upgrade the Perth rooms, two are scheduled this year to add the his and her handles, the seats and the foot rest, as I do them.
Woooooo!!!

A
Me too, if you are game - next time we can use the shower and try out a bath tub?
long as my hair doesn't get wet I'm sure we can!

Rub some ice on the area and use a studded flogger...... now how much for this extra with w/l I wonder? hmmm

You can buy suction cupped handles and rails to make it easier and non slip mats for the floor ;)
Ooooh I'm keen!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Well? Go-On tell US more
Cheers and Pass the Rum

[
quote="Kirra Bell, post: 265284, member: 36172"]You should see the showers in Canberra. Oh the fun to be had[/quote]

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
Ahoy;- Well? Go-On tell US more
Cheers and Pass the Rum

[
quote="Kirra Bell, post: 265284, member: 36172"]You should see the showers in Canberra. Oh the fun to be had
[/quote]
Haha I think you should come and see for yourself! ;) it's definitely cold here though

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I think its worth the Trip;- "Just to have a Hot Shower with Kirra Bell"
Cheers have a fun Time in Canberra

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
lol...well if ya say so...i guess i won't be visiting Tassie and the capital.

BelleRose

Gold Member
Im a total klutz and have never really had a shower big enough.. So i generally end up a little bruised...

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Yes have dreamt about it, even had a wet dream about it.:) But yes you need a big shower with handles for when you need to hang on.
One time enjoyed having a shower with two ladies. A soapy sandwich with water spurting out and my penis ready to explode. Some how managed self control but only just.