Shower sex. ;P

Happy2

Legend Member
Thats actually the second stage of transformation into a ladyboy Do you hate the penis enough to remove it yourself

Lingham

Diamond Member
I often use lotion after showers because of dry skin but I haven't noticed that it makes me cum any quicker.

TheCock

Legend Member
its nice to be slapped on the bum but not in the shower because the water makes it sting if yerou ask me. there is one bad thing about the shower. its nice being soaped and its sweety how soapy erections look in the shower i must say!

Rub some ice on the area and use a studded flogger...... now how much for this extra with w/l I wonder? hmmm

You can buy suction cupped handles and rails to make it easier and non slip mats for the floor ;)

TheCock

Legend Member
Ok guys, just wee thread... So we all know shower sex, wet and soapy. ;) (Soapy shower sex!! There's an alliteration for you all!) But I want to see if anyone has any funny stories in instances of shower sex. Slips or falls? And let's hear some pros and cons!!!! :)

If, whenever I get the money to book you, we are doing this :)

polly4bed

Gold Member
Rub some ice on the area and use a studded flogger...... now how much for this extra with w/l I wonder? hmmm

You can buy suction cupped handles and rails to make it easier and non slip mats for the floor ;)

lol i've never heard the word flogger or suction cupped handles. i just like playing with lotion a lot especially on the beach cos it legal to put lotion on ourselves and hides if orgasms are being felt :p

polly4bed

Gold Member
i'm just glad to live with my new bf now so i can be in his shower a lot, cos my mum and her bf are a bit restricting.

E

estafarr

I love shower sex but I like the shower to be open with no screen as this is too restrictive - bath sex is good for the long and slow work up - there until my fingers prune out....swimming pool sex is nice for the buoyancy too...looking forward to space sex if they get it going before I die! 0 gravity & juices everywhere!

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
Sounds like a fun place to party
Mary-Anne K could you forward me info about your lovely new Canberra Establishment

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
S
In Canberra i have put a seat in each shower and reinforced the walls so each wall has his and her handles, so sex is fun and safe in the shower. i also put a small ledge in each shower so easier to shave your legs.

Sounds like it should be a PERTH upgrade !:D

Last edited by a moderator:

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
S

Sounds like it should be a PERTH upgrade !:D
westy please don't usr fluo colours as it does trigger epilepsy if some has it and it is also hard for me to read not to mention other members :) :)

thanks john

delta.starr

Mature, Sensational, Entertaining Courtesan
Diamond Member
:kiss::kiss:
Just speaking from my point of view
I always have a bath ready for my clientele
( 40 mins 1hour & more definitely )
I love jumping in with them as it is my chat time with them
Also I know that they smell lovely & are clean
(which makes my time kissing sucking & licking them all the more enjoyable!!)
Once in bed we love to get down to business !!!