Shower sex. ;P

Kahleah

Bronze Member
hahaha, had sex in the shower once, holding onto the tacky soap dish that sticks out of the wall, in the heat of the moment that snaps off and i go head first into the tiled wall, i had a lump the size of an egg on my head for about a week.
have not attempted it since . :)

mr blink

Silver Member
its dangerous in the shower , attempted it once slipped and fell on my "man jewels" save to say i had tears in my eyes. next time i will do it sitting down in the bath instead.

D

Dylanxx72

Ok guys, just wee thread... So we all know shower sex, wet and soapy. ;) (Soapy shower sex!! There's an alliteration for you all!) But I want to see if anyone has any funny stories in instances of shower sex. Slips or falls? And let's hear some pros and cons!!!! :)

Obiously shower is the best place to have sex!!!perfect combination, wet, hot and together xxx.....;):smuggrin:

Matt C Harlots

Legend Member
Love Shower Sex!
Love it so much even got a double shower built in my new house for 2 shower heads and alot more room!
Only problem is my shower head is Hotter then hot and the Missus has hers cold, It all goes well until i get hit but her cold ass shower πŸ˜‚

Big fella

Bronze Member
It's tough when you're a tall lad with a "vertically challenged" Mrs but nothing a non-slip step can't fix

C

Ciao Baby

I knew an odd little fellow a few years back who slipped in the shower at a brothel & broke his arm. Can't remember the exact establishment. He was quite a funny little bloke who went by the name of PJ. I wonder if any WLs remember him?

MikeB

Legend Member
Shower sex is difficult when you are really tall. However lots of soap/lotion makes for fun foreplay or, sometimes, a happy ending :)
For those of us above 180cm, try finding a shower sex partner who is also into yoga.... from experience can works a treat.... downward dog with the water cascading over her arse as you thrust from behind.. an arousing sight and pleasure beyond description.... :excited: :cool:

John Smithl

Legend Member
For those of us above 180cm, try finding a shower sex partner who is also into yoga.... from experience can works a treat.... downward dog with the water cascading over her arse as you thrust from behind.. an arousing sight and pleasure beyond description.... :excited: :cool:
... as long as no-one is inadvertently waterboarded... lol

Taylor Tara

Authoress of Tara Memoirs
Gold Member
Ok guys, just wee thread... So we all know shower sex, wet and soapy. ;) (Soapy shower sex!! There's an alliteration for you all!) But I want to see if anyone has any funny stories in instances of shower sex. Slips or falls? And let's hear some pros and cons!!!! :)
Never ever use suction handles or foot rests for shower sex. It does not end well. 😱 😬 😲