Wagman Shops - Shine Rose Massage FS

jason wander

Silver Member
Re: Darwin Rub&Tug

Have been to the massage shop in Wagaman half a year ago, got superb massage but no happy ending, cubicles are very small and you can hear whats going on next door. unless they have different ones? Any reports of Nok's in rapid creek? guess i have to go and check them both out :p

jason wander

Silver Member

Latest update:
Wagaman is now Kelly's Massage Centre - wanted to try but was not open?
Nakara shops Massage - 'Non erotic massage' sign on door
Nok's in Rapid Creek - 'Non erotic massage' sign on door

Anyone got any news?

morrison

Silver Member

Latest update:
Wagaman is now Kelly's Massage Centre - wanted to try but was not open?
Nakara shops Massage - 'Non erotic massage' sign on door
Nok's in Rapid Creek - 'Non erotic massage' sign on door

Anyone got any news?

Good massage at Kellys

R

Restless74

Very nice massage at Wagaman recently... pretty young masseuse and..:icon_thum

jason wander

Silver Member

Very nice massage at Wagaman recently... pretty young masseuse and..:icon_thum

Just been to Kelly's in Wagaman. 30mins very (!) good massage. I was just about to ask about happy ending but whoosh, she was already gone...:icon_salu
She was very beautiful!!

I

initforfun

When you go to Wagaman ask for Kate ......when you go into the booth just slip her an extra 'pineapple' and away you go ......

excyted

Bronze Member

Just rang Kelly's, looks like Kate has quit. When i asked if anyone else provided the same sort of massage as Kate they said no.

Bugger

jason wander

Silver Member

Just rang Kelly's, looks like Kate has quit. When i asked if anyone else provided the same sort of massage as Kate they said no.

Bugger

:nono: I don't think its a good idea to ring up and ask for services....

Last edited:

jason wander

Silver Member
Been to Kelly's yesterday, average looking girl, name was yuki, did a very good massage but had no luck with 'extras', I did ask.

Last edited:

jason wander

Silver Member
Been to Kelly's again on Saturday, around 7pm, different girl, didn't ask for her name, did a 10/10 massage but when i asked for extras or 'happy ending' i got turned down.

daman

Silver Member
I went to Kelly's some weeks ago too. Got a really skinny and short girl that was attending in reception. She wasn't hot or anything, didn't have much of a choice. Then she took me to a place with no roof, just sidewalls. Anyone could listen to anyone so privacy was minimal. A mum was in a room near mine, could hear her clearly. Akward. Then the girl told me to undress but to leave my underpants on and to lie down. I tried to undress before her but she would run out of the room everytime :S. Then she returned, did a good job (I have to give her that) but without speaking a word at all as well as to not hint anything. Given the scenario I naturally didn't ask for anything.

A good place where to get a massage. But if you are going for RT fun I would say its nearly impossible.

HHT001

Silver Member
I went to Kelly's some weeks ago too. Got a really skinny and short girl that was attending in reception. She wasn't hot or anything, didn't have much of a choice. Then she took me to a place with no roof, just sidewalls. Anyone could listen to anyone so privacy was minimal. A mum was in a room near mine, could hear her clearly. Akward. Then the girl told me to undress but to leave my underpants on and to lie down. I tried to undress before her but she would run out of the room everytime :S. Then she returned, did a good job (I have to give her that) but without speaking a word at all as well as to not hint anything. Given the scenario I naturally didn't ask for anything.

A good place where to get a massage. But if you are going for RT fun I would say its nearly impossible.
Just got to know the girl to ask for!!

daman

Silver Member
Just got to know the girl to ask for!!

I guess you are right, probably had bad luck with the girl.

I wouldn't do it in the place they took me though even if the girl offered , hopefully there is another room that is within a closed environment. I would have all the fun allowed there. Otherwise it would be kind of awkward...at least for me.

HHT001

Silver Member
I guess you are right, probably had bad luck with the girl.

I wouldn't do it in the place they took me though even if the girl offered , hopefully there is another room that is within a closed environment. I would have all the fun allowed there. Otherwise it would be kind of awkward...at least for me.

There is a third room that is a lot more private with a hall separating it from the others. Still the same problem with no ceiling and only a curtain for a door.As long as you don't yell out no one will walk in. Just make sure you see mickey next time

jason wander

Silver Member
Been there again today, tried different girl, was bad massage and no luck with extras, i asked her before she started...

T

Tania Admin

There is a third room that is a lot more private with a hall separating it from the others. Still the same problem with no ceiling and only a curtain for a door.As long as you don't yell out no one will walk in. Just make sure you see mickey next time

Look I hate myself to sound judgemental BUT..No ceiling? No door? WTF!!

goodtimehunter

Silver Member
Mickey is great value for a massage - the first time I went there she flipped me over and asked me what else I wanted ....it was a while ago and I was so relaxed I just asked her to keep going....for my bet she is the best in town...DCM used to be good but the last couple of times have been out the door 15 mins early and not a very good massage at all...

HHT001

Silver Member
Mickey is great value for a massage - the first time I went there she flipped me over and asked me what else I wanted ....it was a while ago and I was so relaxed I just asked her to keep going....for my bet she is the best in town...DCM used to be good but the last couple of times have been out the door 15 mins early
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

bananas

Silver Member
Went and checked out Kelly's today, I got a girl called Jan. Probably one of the best massages I have had in a long time there was no offer of extras and I didn't ask, I got the feeling she is purely legit massage but if you are looking for a good strong back massage without extras I recommend you give her a go.

HHT001

Silver Member
Interested to know how HHTOO1 worked out the woman in the next cubicle was a mum .

If you read the post correctly Farm Boy it was Daman that commented about the mum.
Mickey is the only one to see there and she uses the last room which is reasonably private.
She used to own the shop once and I think may be taking it back over

gdaythere

Silver Member
Has anybody been in since the name change back to Micky Li, if its the same Micky as i have seen before, I hope she teachers her girls her skills.