She was raped. Lehrmann in deep shit

Streaker

Silver Member
I just want to know how much he got paid in Coke and hookers.
As he should pay fringe benefits on that.

sircurious

Legend Member

doob

Legend Member
Got to remember that the defamation case took place in a Civil Court, not a Criminal Court. While the Judge stated he could known as a 'rapist', he won't get punished unless the criminal case is reopened. Brittiney Higgins may sue him in a civil court for damages but he still won't be a 'convicted rapist'.
He will still be the "accused rapist" who lost his case in a Civil Court. There's crime and then there's punishment. It'll be very hard for him to get employment anywhere unless he retrains himself and changes his name. He might become the next Australian of the Year!

Nina Stone

Gold Member
He will still be the "accused rapist" who lost his case in a Civil Court. There's crime and then there's punishment. It'll be very hard for him to get employment anywhere unless he retrains himself and changes his name. He might become the next Australian of the Year!
He can retrain and change his name a million times. It won’t do anything to help him. Unless he does something to change his face, he won’t have a chance in hell. His face is known by every Australian and New Zealander not living under a rock. This case had been high profile with his heinous mug spread across media outlets for years now. I hope whatever happens, that the remainder of his life is utter 💩 just as he deserves.

Nina Stone

Gold Member
He can retrain and change his name a million times. It won’t do anything to help him. Unless he does something to change his face, he won’t have a chance in hell. His face is known by every Australian and New Zealander not living under a rock. This case had been high profile with his heinous mug spread across media outlets for years now. I hope wherever he goes, people whatever happens, that the remainder of his life is utter 💩 just as he deserves.

doob

Legend Member
He can retrain and change his name a million times. It won’t do anything to help him. Unless he does something to change his face, he won’t have a chance in hell. His face is known by every Australian and New Zealander not living under a rock. This case had been high profile with his heinous mug spread across media outlets for years now. I hope wherever he goes, people whatever happens, that the remainder of his life is utter 💩 just as he deserves.
I am in total agreement with you but I've also met two conmen (that I know of) in my life so far. One cleaned me right out... totally zero and I suffered for 8 years. I was lucky. He's gone on to different states and changes his name. In Victoria, one poor bastard lost his house. The Sherrif came with the cops to their house and poor traumatized guy was evicted from the place they'd toiled to pay along with his wife carrying her first foetus that was 8 months old. He's toiled away to rebuild.

A victim in Queensland wasn't so lucky when he lost his house to the conman. He committed suicide.

What's all this got to do with the price of eggs in China? Well for this guy to change his name will be very easy. He'll presumably lose weight by dieting, traumatizing over himself, dying his hair, stomach sleeving or "Semaglutiding". If he goes to jail (and I've many good reasons to lose faith in our wonderful legal system when it comes to conmen), so that's a big if, he'll get well and truly buttfucked by other prisoners and then he'll be put in the protected ward where nobody can harm the poor angel. Good - isolation's a fucking killer.

He'll come out (pun unintended) dye his hopefully now greying hair, wear contact lenses, be trim and slim and finally shave off that beard of his.

Voila, new identity and new life while others have to pick up the pieces of their old ones.

God, I scare myself when I'm deep, meaningul, cynical and realistic:eek:

doob

Legend Member
Nina, I'd love to hear your views on this thread too https://www.talkinsex.com/threads/australian-of-the-year-nominees.80936/

ARCHRIVAL

ARCHRIVAL
Foundation Member

Direct101

Silver Member
lol
😂

Nina Stone

Gold Member
bit harsh there .
both were pissed . it was Canberra.
where everyone is waving their dicks and pussies around from time in memoriam
look at the record
boys in the prayer room
Julie and the stallions
barnaby
bill
bob
the list goes on
normal night out dim sum and a root
If a ‘Normal’ night out is to ignore consent and rape another human being, then it doesn’t matter who is involved, or where it takes place. Rape is rape, no matter how you attempt to frame it.

Nina Stone

Gold Member
I am in total agreement with you but I've also met two conmen (that I know of) in my life so far. One cleaned me right out... totally zero and I suffered for 8 years. I was lucky. He's gone on to different states and changes his name. In Victoria, one poor bastard lost his house. The Sherrif came with the cops to their house and poor traumatized guy was evicted from the place they'd toiled to pay along with his wife carrying her first foetus that was 8 months old. He's toiled away to rebuild.

A victim in Queensland wasn't so lucky when he lost his house to the conman. He committed suicide.

What's all this got to do with the price of eggs in China? Well for this guy to change his name will be very easy. He'll presumably lose weight by dieting, traumatizing over himself, dying his hair, stomach sleeving or "Semaglutiding". If he goes to jail (and I've many good reasons to lose faith in our wonderful legal system when it comes to conmen), so that's a big if, he'll get well and truly buttfucked by other prisoners and then he'll be put in the protected ward where nobody can harm the poor angel. Good - isolation's a fucking killer.

He'll come out (pun unintended) dye his hopefully now greying hair, wear contact lenses, be trim and slim and finally shave off that beard of his.

Voila, new identity and new life while others have to pick up the pieces of their old ones.

God, I scare myself when I'm deep, meaningul, cynical and realistic:eek:
Thank you for your response @doox.

Firstly, let me start by saying how sorry I am to hear of your, and the other fellow victims who fell prey to this con-person.

It is never fair when good honest people are taken advantage of. It truly saddens me that there are people out there who can do such awful things to their fellow man.

The worst type of manipulator is the Wolf in Sheep’s clothing. So often victims are left with a feeling of not only loss, but that deep seated feeling of embarrassment against themselves, that they believed and trusted a bad person.

The negative impact this has on the victims is a domino affect, depression, suicide etc, is evident in your testimony; and unfortunately is a common result of these situations. It’s wrong on so many levels.

I would like to start by apologising and saying that my passionate statement in response to this thread, was hurried.

Seeing BL’s smug face everywhere makes me feel ill.

It is burned into my memory, and will never ever fade.

I do understand however that I am not everyone, and that this may not be the case for all.

You are right in saying that with time, there is the potential for BL to continue his life unsuspecting.

Massive weight loss, removal of facial hair, will most definitely go a long way to change his outward appearance, and with time, inevitable old age will too.

Change to his outward appearance, name change, and retraining in a new field however will do little to alter a persons true character.

BL has a history of behaviour, and this behaviour will not go away with a shave and a nip tuck.

A person like this ‘getting away’ with this type of case, then goes on believing their own delusions, that they can continue this same behaviour again, and get away with it again.

It isn’t a question of wether he will do something like this again, because he will. Entitlement, sleaziness, and arrogance are all tied up in this dudes ego, and that will not go away overnight.

Chatting with an educated friend about this topic just now, who pointed out that BL could go to the US.

No one there gives a shit. He could go and work for the Republicans. With them, being a sleazy rapey scumbag apears to be a necessary qualification for the top roles.

Even if he were to be convicted, they can make exceptions for him to be granted a visa. He would even be put on talk shows…despicable. Pure evil.

I hope Karma comes swiftly for BL.

Nina Stone

Gold Member
bit harsh there .
both were pissed . it was Canberra.
where everyone is waving their dicks and pussies around from time in memoriam
look at the record
boys in the prayer room
Julie and the stallions
barnaby
bill
bob
the list goes on
normal night out dim sum and a root
I would also like to point out that being under the influence is also another means in the eyes of the law to being unable to provide consent.

Dirty Sanchez

Silver Member

doob

Legend Member
  • bit harsh there .
  • both were pissed . it was Canberra.
  • where everyone is waving their dicks and pussies around from time in memoriam
  • look at the record
  • boys in the prayer room
  • Julie and the stallions
  • barnaby
  • bill
  • bob
  • the list goes on
  • normal night out dim sum and a root
Wow, wow wowee! Tell us more. Don't spare us.

ARCHRIVAL

ARCHRIVAL
Foundation Member
Yes, great piece of legal work by the judge separating fact from fiction. Lehrmann & Higgins do not come out of his remarks too well along with Channel 10 & Wilkinson. Remember there are 2 Higgins, the one in 2019 & the one in 2021. Read Paul Kelly's article in the Weekend Australian of Saturday week,
cannot wait for Lee's novel

doob

Legend Member
Comments about political leaders amuse me - including my own. It's not an easy job acting in the public good. There's a job, only a few people apply for it and, in Australia, close to 10 million choose the person they detest the least and promise them the most.

Where does that leave you and me? We didn't apply for the post. Instead we choose to live in the land of the keyboard pugilist, making a call on all and sundry and policies, with fuck all knowledge about the complexities involved. Remember, some policies and decisions are made with future generations in mind due to be born long after we're gone.

Can ANYONE name me 10, no let's make it easier, 5 good leaders of a country who is free from sin? Who doesn't live in a glasshouse? My standards and regard for most politicians isn't the highest but I couldn't do their job. Could you? I do have to draw the line at criticism via photoshopping especially depicting the bodies of children though. Moreso on a sex forum. I'm far from perfect. Are you? The guiltiest ones lives in our mirror.

Last edited:

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Got to remember that the defamation case took place in a Civil Court, not a Criminal Court. While the Judge stated he could known as a 'rapist', he won't get punished unless the criminal case is reopened. Brittiney Higgins may sue him in a civil court for damages but he still won't be a 'convicted rapist'.
Pointless to sue someone with no money.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
I wouldn't read the Australian because it's full of the misinformation you appear to believe. That said this isn't the right forum for this discussion.
Clearly the guy is an awful scumbag, but the powerful (at the time) politicians and media that enabled him to get away with all this for so long should also be culpable.
CDCS should then download and read the Judge's 324 pages there was no cover up by the Rich / or powerful.