Australian of the Year Nominees?

gus2012

Pussy predator!
Gold Member
Its that time of the bloody year again where they name "Australian of the Year"...aka Victim of the Year. Is anyone running a book on it? My guess Brittany Higgins.

It is so rare these days to name someone who actually contributes positively to society. Its is usually a protestor of some sort.

EDIT: I should note I support all these people and their cause, just not sure Australian of the year awards are appropriate.

Channelle

Legend Member
I was thinking Fiona would be a good option. Very popular in Guildford. 😁

Funny you say that, as I googled and nominations (I think) are currently open for 2022 awards for various categories in that industry so you may wish to put some nominations in.
(Winners included LT in Canberra, and SB for best website, and so on)

D

Deleted member 49173

Its that time of the bloody year again where they name "Australian of the Year"...aka Victim of the Year. Is anyone running a book on it? My guess Brittany Higgins.

It is so rare these days to name someone who actually contributes positively to society. Its is usually a protestor of some sort.

EDIT: I should note I support all these people and their cause, just not sure Australian of the year awards are appropriate.
excusey ignorance Gus, but exactly what is it that Brittany was protesting about ?? 🤷

gus2012

Pussy predator!
Gold Member
excusey ignorance Gus, but exactly what is it that Brittany was protesting about ?? 🤷

If you believe her she was raped in parliament, they did an investigation and decided the best way to fix it is to put in more women. If you look at it more broadly, including "reports" from other sources, it might be more plausible she was on the piss with work-mates, exchange of bodily fluids took place, she was then looked upon as a skank by her colleagues and the best way to fix that is to call rape. What really happened I don't know, but her decision to play is out in the media surely deserves Australia of the fukn Year.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
[. What really happened I don't know, but her decision to play is out in the media surely deserves Australia of the fukn Year.
[/QUOTE]
Not sure she deserve Australian of the Year

Bitch of the year for sure.
1st thought He did what she said drunk or not, It's a Rape

Don't know how it all happened but alcohol can influence the brain so it seemed like a good idea at the time.
Next day
Nothing but regret because of the reputation created by error, who say's they didnt flirt around the office during work, have lunch together and so on
He is the hero of the office because he got to nail her fair and square

People always think the girl is skanky because it's the first nite party fuc*

Then she cry rape and he is the arsehole being investigated

My opinion , because ive seen similar situation happen

Like I said (DONT KNOW HOW IT ALL PLAYED OUT) but we can assume I guess

all assumption so no getting annoyed you guy's

The Frenchman

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 49173

If you believe her she was raped in parliament, they did an investigation and decided the best way to fix it is to put in more women. If you look at it more broadly, including "reports" from other sources, it might be more plausible she was on the piss with work-mates, exchange of bodily fluids took place, she was then looked upon as a skank by her colleagues and the best way to fix that is to call rape. What really happened I don't know, but her decision to play is out in the media surely deserves Australia of the fukn Year.
cheers gus .. I thought that's what tour view was , but gotta check 1st.
I'd suggest you let AFP, Canberra know the facts of the case that you have and see if it can't be sorted out

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
I'm more disgusted by the security guard that let them in when they were clearly both shithouse drunk and then said that she had no authority to stop them.

doob

Legend Member

So what do you say now Gus?

https://thewest.com.au/news/court-j...ce-lehrmann-loses-defamation-case--c-14320658

doob

Legend Member
Last edited:

doob

Legend Member
1713232454465.jpeg

doob

Legend Member
I'm more disgusted by the security guard that let them in when they were clearly both shithouse drunk and then said that she had no authority to stop them.
If you're (or not) a migrant who needs to hold on to your job, what would you do? Let me guess, security guards Australia and the world over recognise the person whom they see daily, seem steady enough when they walk in and doesn't have a breathalyzer. Looks like he did the right thing.

I've seen companies where sub-contracted people on casual salaries win contracts. They have to cause as little trouble as possible or else they could lose their job and eventually the contracted company could lose their job and so eventually every casual loses their jobs. Did the security guard's job description actually say they have to stop people who were blinder than a welder's dog?

gus2012

Pussy predator!
Gold Member
Gus, where are you?
I am here, it is a he said/she said case, and in the 21st century they are only ever going to believe the female. Her character is more dubious than his, but that is not being reported as it does not fit the agenda.

doob

Legend Member
I am here, it is a he said/she said case, and in the 21st century they are only ever going to believe the female. Her character is more dubious than his, but that is not being reported as it does not fit the agenda.
Why don't you go to Channels 7, 9 or 10 and tell them your story. I'm sure they'll pay millions for talent like you. Hey, 7 might even throw in some hookers and coke!

doob

Legend Member
Busy little keyboard warrior aren't you doox....off ya go.
No, not a keyboard warrior, am happy to meet someone in public who is worth meeting but you're the one with all the accusations, put your money where your mouth and mouse are. If they're only going to believe the female, it sounds like you've got a great story there for you to make money from all the media. Go for it. Bullshitter beats keyboard warrior anytime - go for it Gus. Call them up and make your millions. You say there's an agenda?

Go stick your agenda up them Gus2012.

Last edited: