Sexiest Outfit ...............................

Dallas

Legend Member
I agree with the PJ's sunyun, I had a lady turn up at Langtrees one morning in her PJ's and it was great. I think she enjoyed it as she basically got straight out of bed and into another - no need to do the hair or makeup. Sunday mornings at Langtrees is the best!

R

Raye@Langtrees

I've always loved the good ol' latex nurse uniform!

Just for your eyes only the Nurse in Latex .......

Latex-Nurse.jpg

osscar

Foundation Member
Im a sucker for the cowboy boots and Daisy Dukes with a tank top on the right gal yeee haw
Saddle up

honestman

Gold Member
Simple rules for me - no rubber & no shiny latexes (to me, an 'outfit' should be to entice than it is to distract).

Speaking of which, as long as you don't wear anything like below in public too often...well, better keep the road safe out there ladies :).

Marriedman82

Gold Member
Here's a couple more sexy outfits.

Attachments

• spicylingeriestore_2272_15576917964.jpg
    spicylingeriestore_2272_15576917964.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 5
  • spicylingeriestore_2270_541046838.jpeg
    spicylingeriestore_2270_541046838.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 1385551571465.jpg
    1385551571465.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 5

Marriedman82

Gold Member
Simple rules for me - no rubber & no shiny latexes (to me, an 'outfit' should be to entice than it is to distract).

Speaking of which, as long as you don't wear anything like below in public too often...well, better keep the road safe out there ladies :).

Thought of you honestman when I saw this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-27-05-13-33_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-27-05-13-33_1.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 10

Obbie

Legend Member
Short skirt high heels tight top does it every time amazing how some skimpys look hotter when they get dressed

Happy2

Legend Member
Short skirt high heels tight top does it every time amazing how some skimpys look hotter when they get dressed
That reminds me of the story of muslim men at the strippers
Getting hornier the more the girl put on
"Cor More ,more Put on more"
Until she was fully robed in a black Burqua

david28

Diamond Member
Yoga/tight gym pants or tight dress wearing a gstring underneath to show of their nice butt.

C

colzilla

Eskimo brother I prefer Wifey in her younger days. Think the surgeon as been at work these last few years.

W

wr3xr

I dunno Col, i love tha "look". You've either got it or not. The hair, body, face, boobs. Younger or older she's the full package for me.

Last edited by a moderator: