• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Sexiest Outfit ...............................

Japanese kimono for me...the sexier kind

31224P1336535640704.jpg
Is this Sexy

Selectiveden

Bronze Member
A nice form fitting short skirt with no panties. No in her pussy is just out of sight with the occasional glimpse as she bends over or climbs the stairs is a real turn on

JaniTomas

Bronze Member
I bought myself for cute clothes I've got a lot of bras and corsets with open chest belt stockings sometimes on weekends wearing only a bra with an open chest and stockings and go prepare breakfast comes included in the husband gently behind me and so we cook until it has finished

JaniTomas

Bronze Member
I bought myself for cute clothes I've got a lot of bras and corsets with open chest belt stockings sometimes on weekends wearing only a bra with an open chest and stockings and go prepare breakfast with sex comes included in the husband gently behind me and so we cook until it has finished. It's just great. I advise everyone to this way to spend a weekend morning)

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
I think sexy lingerie is a real turn on, something that leaves a bit for your imagination to run wild with, the Kimonos are very sexy though as are the ladies :kiss:

osscar

Foundation Member
sexiest outfit I have ever seen was on a very leggy lean lady with a beautiful face named Annabelle,
comprised a tiny black mini skirt ,a black lace up top with cheeky cut out panels matched with black stilettos and thigh high stockings. Topped by beautiful black flowing hair and accented with bright red lipstick,,,, Im getting horny just thinking about it ,,,tops for me

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
sexiest outfit I have ever seen was on a very leggy lean lady with a beautiful face named Annabelle,
comprised a tiny black mini skirt ,a black lace up top with cheeky cut out panels matched with black stilettos and thigh high stockings. Topped by beautiful black flowing hair and accented with bright red lipstick,,,, Im getting horny just thinking about it ,,,tops for me

Take a cold shower.....

Phoebe

Legend Member
haha phoebe our right I think its cold shower time or time to visit secrets again :)

I have a question? A place that is called secrets how do you find it originally as isn't it a secret ?

osscar

Foundation Member
good point looks like the secrets out should call it discovered, uncovered,,,,, or found mabe ,either way it had some great ladies there though now only seems to have one lady on each day which is a bit disappointing but still a nice place to go , but don't tell any one ok

Phoebe

Legend Member
We call it and keep it secret to keep out bad influences like yourself FeeBee

I am not that corruptible or corrupting........

Furthermore, A sexy outfit may look great on a woman in public, it may make you lust and desire after her say at social event, you chat to her, buy her a few drinks etc etc in hope she asks you to come back to her lair, which you agree to, then you slowly go from two bodies to one, however she looses the sexy outfit, then you make it to her bedroom and she turns "Starfish" and Vanilla, and you think WTF, really false advertising...... The best sexiest outfit ever is a sensual sexy filthy female mind......... clothes end up on the floor, but you wish the sexiness to stay on the bed right?

Last edited: