Schapelle Corby one step closer to freedom

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
I Think she's protecting her Father, rankin...............:cool:
no way of proving this now ( he passed away a few years back ) and if she says this as a defence , you what people will think , even if it is true

T

Thatguy

I don't think anyone will ever know the truth now...

regardless if she actually did it or is covering for someone, or if the baggage handler story is true..

the only truth is that she is a convicted drug trafficker and she has to now live with that and move on...

Lingham

Diamond Member
I always thought the baggage handler story was unlikely. Not impossible but highly improbable.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
I always thought the baggage handler story was unlikely. Not impossible but highly improbable.

about 12 months after Schapelle was caught, some baggage handlers were convicted of tampering with luggage from the same airport she left for Indonesia

R

Reggie

about 12 months after Schapelle was caught, some baggage handlers were convicted of tampering with luggage from the same airport she left for Indonesia

True, but some of her immediate family members have records for selling quantities of grass. If it walks like a duck... it's probably an unnamed baggage handler.

Barbosa

Gold Member
Ayyyyeeeee;- here comes a new book and new movie rights, let us not forget the magazine covers, by the time they finish with this story;- It would of been a muslin terrorist who is a spy been smuggled to Australia in a boat that set up Corby, what a load of BS

Lingham

Diamond Member
With a bogan like Rose for a mother, you still have to feel sorry for Schapelle even after her release on parole.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Ayyyyeeeee;- here comes a new book and new movie rights, let us not forget the magazine covers, by the time they finish with this story;- It would of been a muslin terrorist who is a spy been smuggled to Australia in a boat that set up Corby, what a load of BS

The federal government is distancing itself from the prospect of Schapelle Corby selling her story to the media.

FOREIGN Minister Julie Bishop said the government believed in the principle that people should not profit from crime.

Prime Minister Tony Abbott said on Thursday "crime should not pay" in the case of Corby, who top agents say could earn up to $3 million for full rights to her story,

T

Thatguy

The federal government is distancing itself from the prospect of Schapelle Corby selling her story to the media.

FOREIGN Minister Julie Bishop said the government believed in the principle that people should not profit from crime.

Prime Minister Tony Abbott said on Thursday "crime should not pay" in the case of Corby, who top agents say could earn up to $3 million for full rights to her story,

Doesn't Australia have a law that prevents criminals from profiting from their crime?...

I recall reading something though that they have set it up that proceeds go to her sister's Indonesian husband..

ways around everything apparently.

T

Thatguy

Very tru H2...

in 2010 there was a guy named Michael Sacatides from Sydney who was sentenced to 18 years in the same jail as Corby.... and also for drug trafficking... he was moving methamphetamine, she only moving grass)

I don't recall hearing anything about him...

Aren't there also 2 Australian's from the Bali 9 waiting the death penalty there, we don't seem to hear much about them either.. and they had heroin.

Happy2

Legend Member
Even though drug mules I did feel a little sorry for the Bali 9 I mean the Feds let their Indo counterparts know They could have waited til they landed in Perth
Even though the argument of money would come up Why should we pay $millions to care for them in our prisons etc

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Think of the Bali 9. If they had made more noise and got more media involved, they be walking free along with this little cunning fox. And she is profiting from her naughty deeds, how is this justice?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ummm, she has to pay me to lay horizontal with her. She ain't worth it guys.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- her first picture been sold, just for a cheep $20,000
This is the picture showing her face holding up a beer bottle LOL

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
a tool looking pic for $20k, thats pretty good. She should donate that $ to charity.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Ok Schapella Corby did 9 years in jail she is getting 2 million with Chanel 7 and this is the first deal so this works out to $608.82 per day ..... I wish I was earning that... Who said crime doesn't pay.......................
:):):):):):):):):)