Schapelle Corby one step closer to freedom

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Look like Schapelle may go back to her favorite place...
You would they wouldn't piss the Bali police off.... Lol..................

Sunar Agus met the convicted drug smuggler on Monday night to discuss "various possibilities" that may follow the Seven Network's program about her release from prison.

Authorities had repeatedly warned the program may breach her parole by causing community unease.

Agus says he found Corby "unstable" and "afraid" at the home of her sister Mercedes and brother-in-law Wayan Widyartha.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;-
Indonesian justice minister Amir Syamsuddin says he may revoke Schapelle Corby's parole after viewing Seven's program about her release from a Bali jail.
Amir Syamsuddin is likely to make the decision within days, Fairfax Media reports.
"I am waiting for a complete report from the Bali Corrections Board, and in the meantime I'd like to announce that there's a possibility I will revoke Corby's parole," he told a small group of journalists.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/qld/a/21805167/indon-minister-may-revoke-corbys-parole/

All this is doing, is generating more interest in her and hence more Dollars, it is all about the Money