HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- You cannot leave this tune out;- highly Political and very sensual,
Nena - 99 Luftballon

svengali

Foundation Member
The first time I saw Tianna this was playing on her bedside music box.

Now I can't hear it without getting a dopey grin on my face.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
JL - entree looks good there for killing the pole. It may never return from that though.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
OMG HappyP.........I should translate all the Rodgau Monotones songs for you.......but even then I would have to explain the circumstances regarding the area they came from........The "Rodgau" ;) because most of their early songs are based on the local problems or describe very typical social situations........so much fun......just listening to it now after so many years.
However......Nena is a lamb compared to those guys..........:inpain:..........her song (99 balloons) sucks!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

scarlett lee

Gold Member
Just a quick query: when guys have a particular fetish and/or fantasy that is err, lets say a little out of the ordinary, do they feel more comfortable playing it out with a partner who loves and accepts them in all they do,and whom they know is not going to judge them, or is it easier to let their freak flag fly with a professional whom they don't have to face over what could be a rather awkward breakfast the next morning (and also knowing that, no matter what you're into, there's a fair chance we've seen it all before)? Thoughts anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- In general it is easier seeing a professional W/L because you know, once you have left, your little secret stays lock behind closed doors.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Good question....depends how freaky you want get I guess. Sometimes you can take your partner on the journey with you...that depends on your partners open mindedness of course. Sometimes people assume their partner might be a bit straight and they are scared to broach the subject of their kink. Baby steps...little bit at a time and let your partner know how much pleasure you get from...?#%@.
At the end of the day...all people have their limits including working ladies.
The best thing about working ladies is the anonymity and non judgement.

SAO26.2

Wiink. I'll Do the Rest
Gold Member
I'd enjoy hearing what sorts of things people consider freaky. Something can only be freaky if it's outside of what's normal. If we talk about what we think is freaky, we might discover we're all the same. And then we'd either all be freaks or all be normal.

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I can relate to this a lot.

I think it would really depend on what the fetish is, the foundation of your relationship to the person you're coming out to and then the character of the person as well. Not all aspects of kink are easy to accept and it's pretty easy for me to understand why an individual would prefer to seek a professional service to help them explore that. all sorts of things like rejection, not wanting to hurt your partner, and feeling a bit confused are just a few of those things that you can be confronted with when in that situation. And when the flip side is coming across as being deceitful it can lead to pretty uncomfortable territory and rocky terrain for the couple.

I think it would be good to be able to open up to a partner without that fear, and have acceptance but i'd prefer to have someone who wanted to row the kinky boat with me, rather than just doing it for me, becuase thats what I wanted. ....if that makes sense.

People can be drawn to all sorts of kinky behaviour or sexual tastes which might actually be rather vanilla but still hard to express and share with your SO.

Like Cyclone Tracey said...Baby steps.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy; I take all three, at one time.
Cheersx and Pass the Rum

H]
Link not working so taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I've got a thing for sexy undies
I'd prefer a lady in something alluring than nothing at all

I could say... wrap her up in rope... but...
I like white... so some sexy white knickers and a satin camisole top that hugs her body... nipples poking firm against the cloth

That'll do for starters

But mix it up... different outfits... roleplay... enjoy it

magrov

Diamond Member
Sweet floral dress with sexy Victorias Secret underneath, and please let me unwrap the beautiful gift :)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
You can't go wrong with elegant, sexy lingerie with stockings and suspenders. Colour-wise, contrast works best for me: e.g. blondes in black, brunettes/ravens in white, redheads in... whatever they like. :hungry:

Rita

Cheeky and charming
Silver Member
I think my avatar is a dead giveaway huh ;) although I don't mind the nice occasional white lingerie but majority of the lingerie I own is black.

honestman

Gold Member
"Sexy-Lingerie" to me - is an overly common way of the trade. Babydolls, stockings, corsets, suspenders, lace gartiers all seem a little mature and old fashioned to me. I just don't think they're that "practical". As a "homage" or symbols of respect - if I may identify it that way - then yes - I can see how they are more valued more and above everything else's.

On the other hand - I'd be more inclined to see clubbing tube tops, mini/micro halter necks, with "minimal" lingerie (half crop push/s, floss strings, etc).

Or perhaps even better - simplify it even more. What would ever go wrong with light make up, slightly relaxed/scruffy hair, comfy unbuttoned top, yoga pants and wicked weasels?

So long as it's not too "fussy" or elaborate, I am convinced. The ladies' attitude and willingness to do the initiative in the introduction phase however, is just as important if not - more than most things combined.

Obbie

Legend Member
So what are you saying honestman black and see through is ok ? Or bare bum cheeks with a string in the middle does the job for you ! :eek: