E

estafarr

Admittedly I'd only been married for an hour! A lovely guy from Dubai came into Langtrees tonight and because it is against his religion to have sex outside of wedlock we had to go through a form of temporary marriage first, after which he divorced me. Certainly a first for me! Anyone else had any similar experiences?
View attachment 15892
Well whatever - but your wedding gown is fantastic and he was nuts to let you go!!!

I

iwtt69

Dubai?
Could be worse, at least he didn't ask you to bake him a pie.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Admittedly I'd only been married for an hour! A lovely guy from Dubai came into Langtrees tonight and because it is against his religion to have sex outside of wedlock we had to go through a form of temporary marriage first, after which he divorced me. Certainly a first for me! Anyone else had any similar experiences?
View attachment 15892

You must have been a good little infidel wife Scarlett there are no whip marks on your bottom.

E

estafarr

amen.
Anyway hey this forum is pissing me off!!!! fukin photos frustrating me.
What do you need help with Faith - you can message one of the Moderators - you don't have to get pissed off - want you to stay around....

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Really depends on the mood.........somehow I love Queen as back ground music.........especially 'killer queen'

images

and especially..........

images

.........imagine the possibilities............

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Now that used to be my local favorite band back in the day........I really don't expect anybody to have ever heard of them.........but they used to be bloody awesome.......and just located in the neighborhood. My first live concert ever when I was just 13 years old.......I am still asking myself how I did get my parents to agree to let me go to the open air...........

images

images

scarlett lee

Gold Member
Okay, as suggested I'm starting a new thread to get to the bottom of this. When trying to imagine something distinctly unsexy in order to bring themselves 'off the boil', as it were, in order to prolong their performance, what DO guys think about? ? ? granny pants.jpg