Fudd

Foundation Member
....if the roo was caught swimming/hopping around in a river....would it be called seafood???...lol :)

F

Farm Boy

Ok here comes my compromise: let's replace the roo with a crocodile and i am in. :ky: you see.......as a seafood eating vegetarian I could always convince myself that croc is more seafood than meat and take a big bite.......doesn't work with the roo unfortunately.
By the way....what does roo meat taste and look like anyway?????

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kangeroo , Its realty very red and low fat.( might be no fat)

aarsam

Silver Member
My wife was not less attractive we just had less time with newborns. What spare time we had we slept.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I see......somehow I thought roo meat is white. Ok never mind. It doesn't sound like a really delicious meat adventure.....it sounds like something you eat when you have nothing else available.
So....... and what about croc? Is that more of a delicacy?
(yummmmmmmm)

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fudd....a roo would have to dive to be classified as seefood :angel1:

Happy2

Legend Member
Croc is white meat Rochelle but if you want to eat an animal
that dines on half rotten meat Cos they store the carcass of larger victims Possibly even a person under water for days to rot and become more Succulent?
Anyway what we had was tough and dry

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Shit happy 2....so it is true that the crocs storing their 'meals' for a while before they feast on it??????? Yuckkkkkkk I think you just cured my curiosity on croc meat.:nono:

LOL wingman.....I love it......how would you like to be prepared.....poached in tin foil with a squeeze of lemon, salt and pepper or just slightly pan-fried and not totally cooked through (I think that's how seafood should be eaten anyway.)
I hope you don't have too many fins. And you can come up with your own secret recipe :thumbsup:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Now we definitely have arrived in the future.......the whole thing about 'replacement mums' well better known as surrogate (is my spelling correct????) mums.
Nicole Kidmann did it and before her SJP (Sarah Jessica Parker). You choose another female who is prepared to give birth to your child.
I am posting this because I am in two minds about it. Considering myself a modern and open-minded woman I was quite surprised to realise when I discussed this topic with a couple of friends that I am not entirely sure what to think about it.That's why I thought I post it on the forum and see what you guys think about it. It is a controversial topic and so far only the rich and beautiful can afford it but it might be normality sooner or later.....so what is your opinion?????

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 4

I think it's sad that only the rich and powerful can do it because of the cost. When there are women out there with polysystic ovary syndrom and other medical conditions that cant have children and want them more then anything in the world.
I can see, kinda, from Nicole Kidmans view of things, using the surrogate. She still got an amazing baby but didn't have to deal with being hassled by paparazzi and magazines trying to get photos of her because she was pregnant, she went through that with Sunday, and obviously didn't want to do it again. However, if she wasnt a celebrtity, she wouldn't need a surrogate and also wouldn't have the money.

I know for myself, I would do surrogacy, but be the woman carrying the baby. ONLY - for a very close family member or friend and only if i'd had children first. Giving someone the gift of a child would be one of the most selfless things in the world!
My opinion obviously!!

xxSarahxx

E

Emilee

It wouldnt be for everyone thats for sure! I couldn't do it, I would find it too hard to give the baby up after 9 months. But I have heard stories about women doing it for money, I'm talking bid bucks too!

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Just wondering......what do you guys think to expect on the flip-side......just nothing?.........a reunion with all the loved ones?.......bright light?......happiness?......paradise?.......

Thanks........R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

W

wingman

I don't really believe in a flip side; just 'the end' and credits roll. To that end, may as well prolong life as long as possible through nutrition and fitness. :)

Fudd

Foundation Member
I'm not a "religious" person but I'd like to think that there is something after we kick the bucket.......who knows but, obviously, one day we will.

Fudd :)

svengali

Foundation Member
I believe that most of the popular beliefs surrounding the "afterlife" are nothing more than a manifestation of man's inability to face up to the reality and inevitability of death.

It will happen, people. For some sooner, for some later but happen it will and I believe it will be nothing like religion would have us believe.

For starters, "I" ceases to be with the loss of consciousness. Therefore "I" cannot face any judgement or experience anything. There can be no bodily sensations of pain or pleasure when the body itself is reduced to an inert pile of decomposing cells. Sorry Christians, no floating around on clouds twanging harps, better still, no stoking furnaces down below either and, for you Muslims, no virgins (overrated anyway).

If, as I believe, "life" is a non-physical energy or force there is a possibility that, on liberation from the body, it returns to its source, something like a droplet of water falling back into the sea from which it originated. "Therefore, while nothing, I am part of everything...."

Meantime, make sure to enjoy the present - it is really all the time we have.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
I am with you Thug.......I hope there is a place where we all meet again.....as material....as the smallest particles possible but putting them together there might be a universal consciousness. Dust to dust......we are all part of the cycle again. I have spoken to a few people who lost close friends/loved ones and I experienced it myself just recently.......there is something out there I haven't found an expression for yet. But there is a connection.
Well at the end of the day we will all find out sooner or later.
LOL.....sense of humor please.....see you all on the flip side at some stage.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

H

Heidi

sorry to here that u lost a loved one pc... i beleive in the nothingness, we live, we love, we die....anyway by the time i am done burning my candle at both ends im gonna need nothing

xxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
I dont believe in life after death But I do believe in
Death after life.
But just in case. I was born a catholic So if given a couple days warning
of my demise I will be sitting in that confessional about 2 days solid.

F

Farm Boy

79 virgins - thousands believe it!

Seventy Two virgins or in one translation something to do with plenty of water a place to stay + bunches of grapes .
bit vage about this watching SBS while drinking beer.

A

Alecia the Foxx

:laughing4:laughing4

Attachments

• icanhas72virgins.jpg
    icanhas72virgins.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 7

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I also have lost a family member recently and I would love to think there is a much better place then this side of the fence.
The people we lose so suddenly should be able to make up that time and be able to live life to the fullest.
I can only hope that we will be all joined again with our loved ones again one day.

It`s the Buddhist I think that burn clothes, paper money, paper cars, paper suitcases etc all to help thier loved ones in the next journey. I think it`s a beautiful thing to do.

Tannerone

Gold Member
I reckon that all of us males on here will go somewhere where all the bottles will have holes and the women won't have !!!

T1

notlooking4love

Silver Member
It's not just for the rich and beautiful and powerful anymore.

Where a lady just can't conceive and/or carry this is a viable option. Have you tried going through an adoption process?

It is legal in WA, although requires approval from a government council - after medicals, counselling, psych, legal advice etc. The carrying girl can't be paid for it - has to be totally altruistic. Costs a bit more than doing IVF, with the same no gaurantees.

The future is now.

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 4

Ive heard stories like this too, they get paid, as well as all medical expenses paid and some people even throw in tummy tucks for after the baby is born.
It is a very sad experience, I've heard, the woman don't even get to touch or see the baby; to avoid the possibility of her getting attached to it.

It wouldnt be for everyone thats for sure! I couldn't do it, I would find it too hard to give the baby up after 9 months. But I have heard stories about women doing it for money, I'm talking bid bucks too!

Fudd

Foundation Member
....I am posting this because I am in two minds about it.....

....I'm confused here (and that's becoming easier as I dither away into old age...lol) Rochelle. Is this just a hypothectical question you're asking or are you looking at being a surrogate?

I remain your humble but intoxicated servant,
Fud :)

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
I guess nearly everybody has seen the movie or at least heard of it. When you start thinking about it.......what would you do if you would have only 6 months left on this earth? The question sounds actually easier thasn it is. I am still thinking about it........has anyone a 'bucket list'?

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx