• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Rasmey Chan Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
about newclear wepons I don't cofirm or deny hehe

"Military members and civilian employees of the Department of the Navy shall not reveal, purport to reveal, or cause to be revealed any information, rumor, or speculation with respect to the presence or absence of nuclear weapons or components on board any specific ship, station or aircraft, either on their own initiative or in response, direct or indirect, to any inquiry."

Genuine good humor displayed on many occasions by Chanraksmey.

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
I think everyone finish they summer holiday and comeback now. I start very busy at LTs now. Thank for all you guys who came see me there (and makes me very tired!) xxx

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Hey guys thank for the nice comments. i happy to stay Perth and now i working LTs 4 months already. Can 1 of you lovely guy give me review? I need review about my service. Thank

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
yer me to , i feel unsafe leaving my house when the kids play in the street and not knowing if they will run behind the car whilst reversing .

Happy2

Legend Member
Why is this a fashion/lifestyle statement mohawk-haircut_zps11a4d661.jpg
But this is just a bald headed git They both have as much hair:p
th.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
I believe it looks allright IF the lady has enough confidence in herself to carry it off
If she was to have that haircut done Then have to ask I reckon it would not work

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Going for the "Urban Punk Sheik" look is always hard to pull off, the cloths are as important as the haircut. In the first post I would say it was a fail

punk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.