R I P

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Since this forum died along time ago. Does anybody know where all the colourful characters , that made this forum a once great place to hang out in, where have they gone is there annuder forum around that everyone migrated to such as P E but even that place died a while ago. Its getting boring now

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Dean is over at PP ozzieJoe still here and there comando there to they are the only other names I have seen. TC is still going the Asian review Perth section was going well. I am not need there so don't visit much. Sorry guys I know I have spelt names wrong. Just got home from Dr's not a good day for me to be talking so sorry

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Dean is over at PP ozzieJoe still here and there comando there to they are the only other names I have seen. TC is still going the Asian review Perth section was going well. I am not need there so don't visit much. Sorry guys I know I have spelt names wrong. Just got home from Dr's not a good day for me to be talking so sorry
You wanna stop doing you are silly'S

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Yes bepp I am a complete fucked unit at the moment
Cock just taste some yummy and you left out the CIM with swallow lol not that I do such naughty things

The penny just dropped silly me I was at the Dr for my pills well now the lack of then pain medication not STD
Dr was for my spine not my mouth. Who knows all those years on my back, or being bent over, legs behind my head could have caused my spinal problems. Nerve medication cut in half, endone stopped now only targin for now thank God sorry for using the Lords name in vain I have ambulance cover. Treated like a drug user when I have never touched illegal drugs in my life all because I have severe pain. Sorry for the rable but I did say today not a good day to open my mouth excuse the pun

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Hahaha.... i'd say u just lost some customers after that last comment hehehehhe
At least ur still here yeah sure u dont do those naughty things cant think any woman would turn her back on a you are silly ;)

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
She didn't mention me....and she didn't lost me as a client. I'm perfectly happy to wait for her to recover. Few Adelaide members here, sadly.
But I always check when I roll through my favourites list.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
You are such a darling and sorry I had not mentioned you my love. I have been very blessed to have meet you and a couple other members here. I was only thinking of you yesterday. That is the saddest part of here not taking off when it reopened as some special bonds had been made and I guess that's why I still pop in here to chat with friends. Here I can totally be me you guys get me yes I may be a bit to out there or frank but TS has accepted me as me the same way as I accept you guys for who you are

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Where my Rum?
I know nothing.............do not ask question because I have no answers.
Cheers and pass the Rum.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Where my Rum?
I know nothing.............do not ask question because I have no answers.
Cheers and pass the Rum.
Bcause you have no answers which i find hard to blieve ..... u get no RUM and u get to walk the gang plank

funflyer

Foundation Member
I think sex has become so over rated. Its really just for teenagers before they fully mature and learn better.

Cultural pursuits are far more rewarding. For instance I'm off to Thailand next week to visit many cave temples.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
He FunFlyer...in thailand theres plenty of backdoor caves ;)

Last edited:

funflyer

Foundation Member
He FunFlyer...in thailand theres plenty of backdoor caves ;)

And these days most caves have the jungle cleared away from the entrance so you can find your way in easily. Some caves are hot and wet while others are very dark and a bit smelly

Miss Monique

Legend Member
So what has you all been up to? Any fun with ladies. Are we all still in hope here will get back to it's old place or have we all become old and boring lol

Here was once such a fun busy place and sadly it has not returned
How or if we can get some life back

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
So what has you all been up to? Any fun with ladies. Are we all still in hope here will get back to it's old place or have we all become old and boring lol

Here was once such a fun busy place and sadly it has not returned
How or if we can get some life back
Missy M doubt this place will ever get back to wat a fun place it was all the characters have gone no doubt cause of previous ol battleaxe now theres a new bresd of punters probably just out of hi school me personal dont mind if some hi skool girls would enter here gonna meet up with happy2 for coffee over the weekend n reminise bout the good ol days

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Enjoy you're boys meet up, a cold beer may be needed in place of coffee if Perth weather is anything like ours. I bought one of those blow up pools yesterday no not a blow up doll. Will be skinny dipping after dark due to low fences, better no scare the people next door. Beep are you dressing up for the occasion. Our little blue tractor is a very dashing man. As I'm typing this I'm laughing tears running down my face remembering that pic the one with the lolly necklace

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Enjoy you're boys meet up, a cold beer may be needed in place of coffee if Perth weather is anything like ours. I bought one of those blow up pools yesterday no not a blow up doll. Will be skinny dipping after dark due to low fences, better no scare the people next door. Beep are you dressing up for the occasion. Our little blue tractor is a very dashing man. As I'm typing this I'm laughing tears running down my face remembering that pic the one with the lolly necklace

Dress up for a cuppa no way don't dress up for nobody these days i know he'll turn up in his CIA gear i'll b in my shorts shirt and wearing half a moon boot still ( no stilleto's yet) cant even wear a thong

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Dress up for a cuppa no way don't dress up for nobody these days i know he'll turn up in his CIA gear i'll b in my shorts shirt and wearing half a moon boot still ( no stilleto's yet) cant even wear a thong

I was wondering how your leg was going nice to put a face to a name. Thongs can be a bit uncomfortable I drove 260 km yesterday wearing a black lace G string as soon as I got home stripped off. Poor partner didn't have chance to enjoy as I took off my dress in the kitchen in the air conditioning straight in the shower then back to the Bonds cottontails. Comfort over sexiness. I haven't been able to wear stiletto's for months don't think I ever will. Age and health is not very kind at times.

Hope you boys enjoyed your coffee and chat

Explorer44

Silver Member
When u guys reminisce the past it sounds nice. I'm new and only joined. Since this is All I know about 'talkin sex, im curious as to what u guys actually miss?

Explorer44

Silver Member
Anyone wanna hangout at a pub for a drink one day, chew da fat n fill me in?

Attachments

• 20180121_135628.jpg
    20180121_135628.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 9