• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

R I P

Happy2

Legend Member
Miss Moniques lips are superb
Her Tongue blissful
Her Canines?? Could gouge through a franger made of leather

Love ya Fang

And Hello Explorer44

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Thank goodness It was a once off incident I don't have a habit of gouging cocks. I pride my self on my cock sucking skills. In saying this one gent who has seen me my whole working life we may only catch up once a year likes one the grid teeth up and down the whole shaft and nibble on the knob

It could become a new fetish as long as they don't start asking for pics of the fangs the same way they ask for pics of my feet.

Cocks just should not be so yummy then a girl would have no temptation to want to taste it a bit more

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
So the lil blu tracter likes the whole shaft grinded by teeth eww..... cause of the tractor body shape certanily looks like u been grinding the whole lot . Theres nothin left of him
Hey fang i've got lotsa MEAT left on my bones so if u wanna feast on me ur welcome

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
OOOOOOHHHHHH heyyyy, i see all the usual suspects are still here, i hope you have all been behaving!!
xox