[Question] Have you ever found sex on internet?

mikeymike7

Gold Member
I met a couple of nice girls on Oasis when I was single about 2 years ago. Now I'm in a relationship and I'm on Red Hot Pie and play with other couples with my girlfriend. :)

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Hi everyone!

Have you ppl ever actually found sex from internet ? What site it was?I have found couple sex partners from ||||Here|||| althought it cost me couple bucks because i bought the membership but it was worth! Now i have more sex partners ;). I was even able to found sex when i was on my holiday in other country through that site :p

Share with us the best site to find sex?:love76: This site ;) ?

A few of my favourite iPhone apps for dating and flirting are badoo, Skout, and Dateme.

I have made several friends from these. And some friends with benefits from the latter two :)

Last edited by a moderator:

janabaag

Bronze Member
Only once a while back but it didnt last long. A bit of sex here and there once in a while haha

T

tiffanydoll

ah so many people like this to my way of thinking ya get online ya up front n honest from the start not think with dick or fanny I fell in that trap guy was a player lied from the day I met him was on n off with him for 11 years he wasnt fucking me was too busy fucking everything else on internet. So after being broken too many times I cant pay bills and its MY TIME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

tiffanydoll

is why ya gotta be up front n stop thinking with ya dick hey???? If ya dont want relationship be honest from the word go don't string people along...I think cads n womanisers suck bigtime cos they just break ya heart and use u up...mine used to call me fat yet he was fkg thing like 28 stone think hes the one with the problem not me (took a while for me to figure it out lol oh and did I mention hes got bi polar lol)) so as I say again time for ME time now haven't got time for losers anymore had it for too long.16 with one now 11 with that one I GIVE UP I just wanna do the dead and get some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I think I deserve it dont you????

T

tiffanydoll

unless ya wanna be ne of the unattached dont fall for shit cos theysuck u in even when ya dont knwo ya doing it

T

tiffanydoll

depends wot ya looking for if its just a root and u can leave emotionless but more often than not it doesnt work. My ex husband fkd off with someone on internet but lo n behold still comes back to me. why its got me beat I have no idea (well I do really I am a good root lol) I dunno each to their own I spose but its not really the place if ya looking for love. I feel sorry for these poor old cows old fat lonely ripped off yer yer yadah yadah yadah ya know the story. JUST WISE UP PEOPLES LOT OF USERS OUT THERE LIEARS N CHEATS

J

JasRob

I found it through Facebook just a few exchange of emails. But that was back then when I was single. I think you just have access to some beautiful ladies from your guy friends because they'd definitely add you up on facebook when they are interested on you

B

bigkev68

I am a single straight guy and have had a bit of a look around those sites but as a single Male it's like your a freak, 90% of them want other couples to join them. I had heaps of offers to join in with other couples but only if I would have sex with the guy and the woman and since I am not gay it was a waste of time. It wouldn't bother me to share a woman with another guy but I am not doing the guy. Let me know if you know of any good sites where a single guy can hook up with a woman or 2 women.

N

notorious

Found some playing computer games....just chatting and having fun I guess..

A

aussiebrittourist

Not as off yet, been on a few of the big sites and even got suckered into paying money twice but nothing eventuated.
hopefully something may come of this:)

S

Saige

Many of my male friends use Oasis and Redhotpie....but I have been told the many of the girls are on ther emore to stroke there ego than to actually meet the guys...and remember it can be 1 girl to every 300 males...SO GREAT PHOTOS AND GOOD CONVERSATION STARTERS are key (REMEMBER no naff pick upp lines & humour will get a girl every time and never start with "hmmmm, I want to lick your pussy all day and I am the best at it"...you would be suprised how many use this!!!)

W

Waussie69

Yep, picked up a lass from RHP. She was cuddly, but we had a good romp and that's all it was, we were both keen to get down and too it and please each other, that's what made it good!