• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

[Question] Have you ever found sex on internet?

D

dude_from_XXX

Hi everyone!

Have you ppl ever actually found sex from internet ? What site it was?I have found couple sex partners from ||||Here|||| althought it cost me couple bucks because i bought the membership but it was worth! Now i have more sex partners ;). I was even able to found sex when i was on my holiday in other country through that site :p

Share with us the best site to find sex?:love76: This site ;) ?

C

Cavesquig

I found my wife on the internet:D.................Does that count?;)

M

Mary Anne PA

I didn't find sex on the internet.

Cos it was hiding behind the couch the whole time.

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
I didn't find sex on the internet.

Cos it was hiding behind the couch the whole time.

Lets just all chill out, and chat about kittens and puppies and flowers and sunshine.
Its a beautiful world out there.

Ok Celeste

Own up, what are you on lol

::)

S

Spunkymunky

I just went and looked behind my couch and there was no sex there :(

I have met a guy off this site, also had some luck on red hot pie but have given up on internet dating/shagging for now.

M

Mary Anne PA

Lets just all chill out, and chat about kittens and puppies and flowers and sunshine.
Its a beautiful world out there.

Ok Celeste

Own up, what are you on lol

::)

Ironically, I have the blues, and Im trying to stay chirpy to not start getting
icky. If I act happy and silly/witty, Ill feel that way :)
I just went and looked behind my couch and there was no sex there :(

You must have just missed us ;-P

S

Spunkymunky

The more down i feel the stupider and crazier things i say....it's like unspoken denial of feeling crummy!! I will have to keep checking hehe maybe one day i will get lucky and find some shagtastic times behind there! Or better yet - a shagtastic bloke.

H

HenryBperth

I was doing the internet dating thing for 3 years before I met my current partner on RSVP 6 months ago. Over that 3 years I had sex with over 70 differnt women that I met from differnt dating sites. The only dating site I have ever paid money to is RSVP and I felt I got value for money from it.

Some good free sites are;
Plenty of Fish
Singles who Click
Oasis Active.

B

BigBlackCock

Frankly, I've never had a problem finding sex on the internet.

Why I just googled the word just now alone and got some 725,000,000 responses in 7.5 seconds. Talk about premature information ejaculation. That's a lot of sex if you ask me (or Google). :D

adultdtalon

Bronze Member
I have found sex off an internet site. Won't say which one because not into doing free advertising for them :). I found a casual who I saw every now and then. I only stick with one casual at a time, don't really play out there for dozens of them :). But haven't had any luck since she's gone away. I'm looking for a new casual to take on the position (/position(s) :) ).
Any gals from Perth looking for the same on this forum, I'd love to chat to you with that in mind :) !

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I did have the opportunity once but changed my mind. The lady was heading for a nervous breakdown. I am happy to say she went for treatment and now is as normal as she will ever be. I knew of a of a lady from a chat room who travelled from the USA to Australia with her young daughter to be with her cyber boyfriend. After she knocked on the door he slammed the door and refused to talk to her. She had no choice but to go back to the USA. What happens in the net world does not always happen in the real world. Of course we all live in hope. *chuckles* yes even me.

B

beachbumfromoz

Before yahoo chat went down the gurgler I was able to find some casual sex.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Yes yahoo chat I also found some interesting ladies who insisted to put a show on for me. Those were the days my friend.

B

BigBlackCock

Don't understand why Yahoo chat ever went down (pun intended) - it seemed to be a succesful popular thing? Hey, if you found a root via yahoo chat - does that make it oral sex?

M

Mary Anne PA

Don't understand why Yahoo chat ever went down (pun intended) - it seemed to be a succesful popular thing? Hey, if you found a root via yahoo chat - does that make it oral sex?

I always thought oral sex was talking about it....

whoopti

Bronze Member
Found my first just today =D went and had some great fun this arvo. Hopefully I can find more sexy older women to play with =D

O

onec66

I once had a 3 some thanks to sensual. com and I'd love another one - it was fantastic.

S

six_foot_two

have found sex on occation through the internet .. mainly chat sites tho but dating sites as well...

O

onec66

Stay positive, keep trying and spread the word if you find success!

W

wetaus

i found sex on the internet.... its the best i think, anyone up for it tonight??

G

Gifted Pinecone

I've met plenty of partners, guys and girls, over the internet....but never expect or want anything instant....it seems most people expect a quick fix, which never seems to eventuate.

D

DAVE1982

I find Adult Friend Finder | Adult Personals, Swingers & Free Sex Chat is a good way to pick up, I found a few women through the site.

Last edited by a moderator:

dzasta56

Silver Member
I have had a few encounters from the net. Currently got a woman from the net but she wants more than me from the "relationship"

Sanrez

Foundation Member
I found a few meetups from AdultMatchMaker. Although I have stopped using the sites, I did find that one quite good. iHookUp was quite good as well.