Pumps or Bare feet?

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
That's what happens when you deprive a growing lad of West Australian prime beef and feed him on alfalfa sprouts and curd, you cruel hippie2.

Bella Rose

Silver Member
Bare feet for sure, stiletto's just look so damn uncomfortable. Though if the person needs a pair of ankle-breakers to feel sexy, it certainly wouldn't raise an exception.
Its not a neccessity to feel sexy... its a "kinky" fun thing ;-)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
images

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Is that a shot from your stumpcam on Rundle Mall, h/p?

Happy2

Legend Member
I know this is off kilter , but I have a question for our two resident Gramma Nazi's
Why have you two demoted HP down to h/p ?

MrBig

Diamond Member
I know this is off kilter , but I have a question for our two resident Gramma Nazi's
Why have you two demoted HP down to h/p ?
I hope you're not meaning me, h/2! Granpa would be more likely than Gramma. LOL
Anyhow, the use of lower case would be appropriate since both of you represent your names fully in lower case.

Happy2

Legend Member
Only to be informal Now a bonus question Is MrLittle good gramma or you to lazee to hit the space bar on the keyboard

I will now slink off back to my wattle and daub hut

MrBig

Diamond Member
Only to be informal Now a bonus question Is MrLittle good gramma or you to lazee to hit the space bar on the keyboard

I will now slink off back to my wattle and daub hut
???
I have tried, and failed, to upload an image representing the fact that your comment went over my head. Not as easy when using my mobile phone.

Happy2

Legend Member
Yay The Allies beat the Nazi's again
Dont worry about me Mr Little As I'm sure His XLNC will attest I'm just a little country boy or as Uncle once referred to me A C*** Of a boy , trying to mix it with my betters
I would now tug my forelock whilst leaving the room in a show of obsequiousness, but as those who have met me will know I have no forelock to tug any more

MrBig

Diamond Member
Yay The Allies beat the Nazi's again
Dont worry about me Mr Little As I'm sure His XLNC will attest I'm just a little country boy or as Uncle once referred to me A C*** Of a boy , trying to mix it with my betters
I would now tug my forelock whilst leaving the room in a show of obsequiousness, but as those who have met me will know I have no forelock to tug any more
Yay! I got it. Doh!
The space character does exist. I tried to develop a method of creating a character in the smallest possible font that it both avoids sequestering and appears absent. Lookslikeitworks.
Remember this in the future should you begin to doubt my grammar. (It's my "get out of gaol free" card). ;)

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Yay! I got it. Doh!
The space character does exist. I tried to develop a method of creating a character in the smallest possible font that it both avoids sequestering and appears absent. Lookslikeitworks.
Remember this in the future should you begin to doubt my grammar. (It's my "get out of gaol free" card). ;)
Prove it lol

Dean3030

Silver Member
It has to be bare feet.

I know I would be bare footed and I would be worried of her piercing my foot during some of the stand-up sex we would have. Although a woman in high heels is so sexy but like Bella mentioned earlier, by the time you are ready to have sex, you should be rather intimate by then and the shoes can come off.