Pumps or Bare feet?

Jenna B Bright

Bronze Member
Hi, just a quick thread.. I've always been curious about this subject....
pumps or bare feet during sex??
which do you prefer?
also post your funniest/weirdest/ hottest time when you've been wearing or the chica you've been with had heels on during the do.. :D
I’ve always imagined poking my own eye out... lol
post away
Jenna B Bright.. :D
have fun all
kisses hugs and all the hotness awesome sex brings you

AxeMan

Diamond Member
I have never done it while the woman is wearing heels. All the ladies I've visited have removed shoes before the deed.

Perhaps it's because I generally go in for GFE and it's more a PSE thing?

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I don't think I've ever pumped away while she was still wearing heels though certainly there have been instances where they have been the last (or penultimate items if stockings were also involved) to be shed during foreplay. In fact, I do prefer her to keep her heels on while we're standing, especially if she is petite, since I'm tallish and craning my neck too low to kiss her can be a bit of a drag since I'm such a lazy sod.

MrBig

Diamond Member
PS. I do like the idea of doing her upright from behind with her wearing ridiculous stilettos and not much else, hands against a dirty wall...
This is getting ridiculous.
You have managed to expound my subtle post of my necessity to improve the approach angle.

Happy2

Legend Member
Who else sometimes finds that in the over excited rush Getting the knickers over the shoe especially those gorgeous thigh high boots can sometimes be tricky

Maybe that's why I now wear boxers and socks

Bella Rose

Silver Member
I like wearing my heels, it's sexier for me and for clients too. I have only had one request to remove my shoes thus far and that was simply because he was 5 ft tall. This can be used is GFE as well, who wouldn't want to see their sexy girlfriend hotted up in pumps waiting to get hot n heavy ?

If it becomes a much more intimate situation its easy enough to remove your heels and by that time your pretty comfortable with each other anyway.

Bella X

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
images
theses are made for the bedroom

User184

Gold Member
Bare feet for sure, stiletto's just look so damn uncomfortable. Though if the person needs a pair of ankle-breakers to feel sexy, it certainly wouldn't raise an exception.