Phoebe & Night Owl's Bitching Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Night Owl Ciao

And I am very surprised that you are not inspired by my quotes & words of wisdom tbh @Phoebe !
I receive hundreds of Msg's daily from forum members thanking me for my wisdom & guidance & telling me I give them inner peace & the resolve & strength to grin in the face of adversity 😀

N

Night Owl Ciao

Sperm and condoms is easily resolved TURN LESBIAN

Spermicide The same as above

Vagina's dont need anything other than warm water and that's it.. and use no spray there, and maybe instead of pads, use THINX or even a Mooncup or if your body can handle it a IUD ot Implanon

Chemical dyes are hard to avoid, as they are in Lingerie, Jeans, skirts etc etc.. and if shaving use body wash only on the outside and shave there only..

Simples really, BUT girls know this already.
No matter which angle I look at it from nor how many times I shake my head in wonder & disbelief I can't for the life of me comprehend why a man would actively encourage women to turn lesbian?
Is it just me or is this not akin to an alcoholic lobbying to ban the consumption of liquor or a fatty starting a petition to close down the local bakery???

John Smithl

Legend Member
No matter which angle I look at it from nor how many times I shake my head in wonder & disbelief I can't for the life of me comprehend why a man would actively encourage women to turn lesbian?
Is it just me or is this not akin to an alcoholic lobbying to ban the consumption of liquor or a fatty starting a petition to close down the local bakery???
It's because he thinks he's a lesbian...
And hopefully he follows his guidance and takes himself out of the game with females and is homosexual.

Last edited:
N

Night Owl Ciao

It's because he thinks he's a lesbian...
And hopefully he follows his guidance and takes himself out of the game with females and is homosexual.
I am not an expert in this field by any stretch of the imagination but is it even possible for a man to seriously consider himself a lesbian??? Particularly given the fact that men with of course the exclusion of homosexuals are attracted to females anyway?
This thread is seriously making my head hurt & is verging on absolutely ridiculous 🤪

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member

God you are thick... really thick!! think about it for second from a very different angel!

N

Night Owl Ciao

Yep Bayonet... not rifle barrel.. LOL hmmm fool!
Sorry to have to state the obvious & burst your balloon yet again mate but rifle barrel doesn't quite have the same ring to it as beef bayonet now does it? 😳

N

Night Owl Ciao

Whats interesting is someone is obsessed by his own beef bayonet... I would like to know how damaging a lump of flaccid beef can actually be?
I would have thought that is a question that you would be very well equipped to answer yourself mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.