Pacific Rimjob - Movie Review

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Dallas;- That Idea is great, the poster very cool, But you forgot a few extra actors needed;- Paris, Rochelle, Melisa just to name a few Ohhhhh do not forget Tania

I vote for you to become a movie producer, I can see it now.....

ColzillaMovie_zps7cbdf713.jpg

Dallas

Legend Member
I hadn't forgotten those ladies HP, but I thought if I started to mention them all, the movie poster would have got very large! ;-))

Dallas

Legend Member
Special guest star - Perth Boy

Yes, special guest stars are an important add-in to a movie or tv show. I think PB would be ideal. Maybe Steven Spielberg could be the special guest producer and play the Jaws music while PB is being the special guest.

C

colzilla

It could be the start of a new franchise. Like the Twilight saga or Harry Potter. Margaret & David could be talking about it.

Could be the next big craze... Punting. The one that the Ma's and the Pa's will be talking about all over the world.

Happy2

Legend Member
Yes, special guest stars are an important add-in to a movie or tv show. I think PB would be ideal. Maybe Steven Spielberg could be the special guest producer and play the Jaws music while PB is being the special guest.

To get the Old version of PB You will have to add
Filmed on location in Thailand

Dallas

Legend Member
It could be the start of a new franchise. Like the Twilight saga or Harry Potter. Margaret & David could be talking about it.

Could be the next big craze... Punting. The one that the Ma's and the Pa's will be talking about all over the world.

Yes I think you're right, I wonder what songs would make into the movie soundtrack??

Ella Fitzgerald singing, "what is this thing called, love?"

or maybe hip, shake, jerk from the 80's :)

[video=youtube;l3YcdU3muGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3YcdU3muGk[/video]

Happy2

Legend Member
Dallas/Happypirate

Please dont tell me you are long lost brothers You both have the ability to find or already know the names of all the crappy songs

Dallas

Legend Member
Dallas/Happypirate

Please dont tell me you are long lost brothers You both have the ability to find or already know the names of all the crappy songs

Hehe funny H2!, but I've had to work hard at finding the worst songs for special occasions - it's a skill you know :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Is that like Wol Smythe singing Men In White? ... sorry I just made that up

Nah Its when the Mormons knock on Cols door and hits them over the head with a dildo
Hence he rapped a christian over the head or a Christian rap

C

colzilla

It could be a cumming of age story following the trials and tribulations of a young punter. A story about a novice punter on his journey to being a grand master punter.

Like Harry Punter except with punting.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Great story line

It could be a cumming of age story following the trials and tribulations of a young punter. A story about a novice punter on his journey to being a grand master punter.

Like Harry Punter except with punting.

Dallas

Legend Member
Don't know but it sounds like a good story line, who would you get to play the lead role of the grand master punter, and also the little grasshopper punter who is learning to wax on and wax off while washing stinky bum etc. I vote for Katy Perry as little grasshopper's first w/l - she could sing to him, I kissed a girl and I liked it, but it cost her cos it was an extra lol :)

C

colzilla

My first w/l certainly didn't look like Katy Perry... But she did have a nice rack.

I was thinking a more realistic movie. Think you might be aiming too Hollywood Mr D.

Bridget Fonda's look in Jet Li's chock socky The Kiss Of The Dragon is getting a bit more like it.

Dallas

Legend Member
Hmm you might be right Mr C, I was thinking of a Hollywood blockbuster to reign in the big bucks - you know to pay for all the punting research that would have to be done behind the scenes that one of us would have to do... ok I'd volunteer ;-))

Happy2

Legend Member
Hmm you might be right Mr C, I was thinking of a Hollywood blockbuster to reign in the big bucks - you know to pay for all the punting research that would have to be done behind the scenes that one of us would have to do... ok I'd volunteer ;-))

With your luck Dallas You volunteer job would be as the Fluffer

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I agree what we need is more research, cant` have enough research;- so Yes Dallas gets the Job, My Job is to hold the Rum Bottle and do all the watching LOL

C

colzilla

Huey Lewis and The News can do the title track for the movie "The Power Of Paid Love"

You do need money, don't need fame
You do need a credit card to ride this train
It's strong and it's sudden and it's cruel sometimes
but it might just save your life
That's the power of paid love
That's the power of paid love

Dallas

Legend Member
Haha! awesome Col, great choice, ok I think I'm going to have to record that version at some stage ;-))

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Wow, how did this developed into a LT movie? lol...i can't be in a movie, I crack the camera lens when it moves south towards the pole. It's a shocker as they put it. lol...

I'd called the movie, "The Sexual Misfits" or "Whale of an adventure" ...

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Bro Homer Yeeee Arrrr our main star, you Arrrrrr in.
Ahoy;- Lads how the sound track going????????????? I have organised a camera and tripod and clapper Board, Dallas first assignment is with a couple of BBW, You dont need to thank me Bro it should be some great research footage and I have plenty Tea for Col, Beer for H2 and a case of Rum for myself. Once we have made the film I am planning to send it to a private film festival we should get lots of gold validations

Wow, how did this developed into a LT movie? lol...i can't be in a movie, I crack the camera lens when it moves south towards the pole. It's a shocker as they put it. lol...

I'd called the movie, "The Sexual Misfits" or "Whale of an adventure" ...