Pacific Rimjob - Movie Review

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Lol...I am just so honoured Piratey bro...but my little bro needs some photoshopping on film...lol...After much brainstorming and strumming, maybe it should be called "Pirates of the Pacific Rim" ...Arrr! Pass the rum.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy LOL;---"Pirates of the Pacific Rim"
Sorry Bro Homer I think we shall stick to Bro Col original idea, Do not worry about your little Bro I have an attachment, You will look like John Holmes by the time we have finished.
Now your first scene, is an Orgy;---- One sadist, a mistress, a school teacher, a gym instructor, 3xBBW and You and Dallas ;---- No need to thank Meeeeeee
Guys I think we need Farm Boy to join us, apparently he great with animals.
Cheers lads

Lol...I am just so honoured Piratey bro...but my little bro needs some photoshopping on film...lol...After much brainstorming and strumming, maybe it should be called "Pirates of the Pacific Rim" ...Arrr! Pass the rum.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ahoy LOL;---"Pirates of the Pacific Rim"
Sorry Bro Homer I think we shall stick to Bro Col original idea, Do not worry about your little Bro I have an attachment, You will look like John Holmes by the time we have finished.
Now your first scene, is an Orgy;---- One sadist, a mistress, a school teacher, a gym instructor, 3xBBW and You and Dallas ;---- No need to thank Meeeeeee
Guys I think we need Farm Boy to join us, apparently he great with animals.
Cheers lads

Holy cow, i mean sheep...i better stockpile the blue pills now and plenty of exercise to prevent the premature arrival of my army of pearlie pirates.

"a mistress, a school teacher, a gym instructor," <== i'll take this lot thanks. Dallas can have the rest. lol...They are female i hope...*gulp*

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- and we have donuts as well

Holy cow, i mean sheep...i better stockpile the blue pills now and plenty of exercise to prevent the premature arrival of my army of pearlie pirates.

"a mistress, a school teacher, a gym instructor," <== i'll take this lot thanks. Dallas can have the rest. lol...They are female i hope...*gulp*

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
oh ooh...ohhh doh...nuts...how did i miss that...thanks bro, you know homer too well...lol...

Dallas

Legend Member
Gosh, a lot to keep up with here! so in the name of cinema art I have to do 3 x BBW with homer but if I have the clapper as HP wants me to have, then I'll lose the BBW and end up eating tea and scones with Mr C - either way I'm in a Jam lol

Happy2

Legend Member
Gosh, a lot to keep up with here! so in the name of cinema art I have to do 3 x BBW with homer but if I have the clapper as HP wants me to have, then I'll lose the BBW and end up eating tea and scones with Mr C - either way I'm in a Jam lol

Long as the sadist does not have you partnered with Homer Mano on Mano

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Long as the sadist does not have you partnered with Homer Mano on Mano

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....*the crying game song playing in the background*...

Yo Piratey bro, I reckon scene 2 - Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarbarabara the sheepish does Col and Dallas. lol

Dallas

Legend Member
Ok I'm starting to feel quite sheepish and not in the family way :)
Not sure about dope scones mr c but I have some geraniums that could probably go into the mix - you won't feel high but other guys might call you petal

C

colzilla

Can't you buy a couple of bags of Kronic and shove it in the mix Mr D.

I've heard Flo's scones had a special mix.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Col;- any new Movie Review or should we start a new thread about;- Our adventures and our new movie production company.