Oral sex

Lingus

Legend Member
Is it too risky to do lip kiss for good long time ???
If yes what are the consequences.!!!!!

thanks

Hey 'Wacky' ... take a look at this US-based website link ... it pretty much covers what you might want to know :

jessandnicky

Silver Member
Hey 'Wacky' ... take a look at this US-based website link ... it pretty much covers what you might want to know :

Do you think it is worthed for the sake of pleasure to get STD? Prevention is better than cure. Just a thought.

Wacky

Gold Member

That was very helpful...... thank you .... and scary as well to have oral with other partners .!!!!!!

I am stressed out now .!!!!!

Lingus

Legend Member
Do you think it is worthed for the sake of pleasure to get STD? Prevention is better than cure. Just a thought.

I've indulged in a lot of pussy since I took up the hobby on a dedicated basis back in 2005 ... so that's 15 years of regular and varied cunnilingus ... and no disease evident in that time.

I'm not into referencing the word 'clean' when it comes to evaluating vulvas, but all you can really do at a visual level is to look out for anything that resembles a rash or lumps or blisters or unpleasant discharge. As for my ladies, I always take care not to use my mouth on their nether regions if I have any questionable lesions, such as mouth ulcers or the dreaded 'cold sore'.

If you think you may have put yourself or another person at any risk, go get yourself tested ... it's something you should do every so often anyway, just like keeping an eye on your blood sugar levels and other general health issues.

Reactions: 456

I've indulged in a lot of pussy since I took up the hobby on a dedicated basis back in 2005 ... so that's 15 years of regular and varied cunnilingus ... and no disease evident in that time.

I'm not into referencing the word 'clean' when it comes to evaluating vulvas, but all you can really do at a visual level is to look out for anything that resembles a rash or lumps or blisters or unpleasant discharge. As for my ladies, I always take care not to use my mouth on their nether regions if I have any questionable lesions, such as mouth ulcers or the dreaded 'cold sore'.

If you think you may have put yourself or another person at any risk, go get yourself tested ... it's something you should do every so often anyway, just like keeping an eye on your blood sugar levels and other general health issues.

I have been punting for 30 years and in all that time I have not had one issue resulting from DATY or any other sexual activity for that matter. And there have been a lot of lovely girls... sometimes I say to myself - "shit, that many...really?" Lets just say at a guess, 30 years times maybe 20 per year... sometimes more??? Anyway, you get the picture.....

Lingus

Legend Member
I have been punting for 30 years and in all that time I have not had one issue resulting from DATY or any other sexual activity for that matter. And there have been a lot of lovely girls... sometimes I say to myself - "shit, that many...really?" Lets just say at a guess, 30 years times maybe 20 per year... sometimes more??? Anyway, you get the picture.....

... and I added yet another two oral vulva experiences to my list just yesterday, one of which was a gift ! ;)

Reactions: 456

Lingus

Legend Member
Where was it? Share your story will be even better.

I'm not going to give away the location, but I will say that yesterday I was visiting one of my favoured Perth AMP establishments ... I went there specifically to meet for the second time a lovely Korean girl who has just recently made her venture into the world of AMPs.

My first visit had coincided with her second day on the job less than two weeks ago, and I was immediately smitten ... it was the AMP shop manager who sent me a text advising "there is a Korean girl who is very cute" ... I spent about 90 minutes with her on that first visit and discovered that she and the shop manager had recently met at a mutual sidewalk coffee purchase and conversation led to the suggestion that the Korean girl consider a supplementary occupation to adjunct her office and apartment cleaning duties. In the course of my first visit, I helped her with some Chinese Massage tuition and familiarised myself with her lovely curvy body at the same time.

Fast forward to yesterday and I didn't have to bother with preliminaries as I received a very welcome Korean reception as "Mr Teacher" ... however, our reintroduction was interrupted by the arrival of a walk-in female customer seeking a 40 minute deep tissue massage for which I was volunteered by the AMP shop manager; this very fit Aussie lady exhibited a no-nonsense approach and was looking for some lifestyle stress relief by way of massage ... I didn't think anything sexual was intended but as our 40 minutes was closing down, she enquired about gluteus massage which I suggested we leave for another visit due to time constraints. She suggested extending the session to 1 hour and with my agreement she thus twisted to the side and whipped off her panties ... it wasn't long thereafter that continued massage altered her breathing and a notable rise and fall of her hips became evident ... when she then guided my right hand between her legs, along with a "I hope you don't mind" kind of confirmation comment, I figured, well, this is going to be interesting. After a few contact hand strokes, I then suggested to her that my face might be a better instrument ... and no sooner had my words cleared the air, she promptly rolled over and to my surprise the object of my latest oral focus was dealt with in about 3 tongue minutes ... now, that was indeed the gift referred to in my previous post !

As to the Korean girl, well, ... I joyously caught up with her again later in the afternoon.

jessandnicky

Silver Member
I'm not going to give away the location, but I will say that yesterday I was visiting one of my favoured Perth AMP establishments ... I went there specifically to meet for the second time a lovely Korean girl who has just recently made her venture into the world of AMPs.

My first visit had coincided with her second day on the job less than two weeks ago, and I was immediately smitten ... it was the AMP shop manager who sent me a text advising "there is a Korean girl who is very cute" ... I spent about 90 minutes with her on that first visit and discovered that she and the shop manager had recently met at a mutual sidewalk coffee purchase and conversation led to the suggestion that the Korean girl consider a supplementary occupation to adjunct her office and apartment cleaning duties. In the course of my first visit, I helped her with some Chinese Massage tuition and familiarised myself with her lovely curvy body at the same time.

Fast forward to yesterday and I didn't have to bother with preliminaries as I received a very welcome Korean reception as "Mr Teacher" ... however, our reintroduction was interrupted by the arrival of a walk-in female customer seeking a 40 minute deep tissue massage for which I was volunteered by the AMP shop manager; this very fit Aussie lady exhibited a no-nonsense approach and was looking for some lifestyle stress relief by way of massage ... I didn't think anything sexual was intended but as our 40 minutes was closing down, she enquired about gluteus massage which I suggested we leave for another visit due to time constraints. She suggested extending the session to 1 hour and with my agreement she thus twisted to the side and whipped off her panties ... it wasn't long thereafter that continued massage altered her breathing and a notable rise and fall of her hips became evident ... when she then guided my right hand between her legs, along with a "I hope you don't mind" kind of confirmation comment, I figured, well, this is going to be interesting. After a few contact hand strokes, I then suggested to her that my face might be a better instrument ... and no sooner had my words cleared the air, she promptly rolled over and to my surprise the object of my latest oral focus was dealt with in about 3 tongue minutes ... now, that was indeed the gift referred to in my previous post !

As to the Korean girl, well, ... I joyously caught up with her again later in the afternoon.
What a story... You should mention the business name so it can attract more punters to come in to visit. Just saying.

Longshot

Gold Member

Lotto win!

Lingus

Legend Member
I've never been asked in Perth

It's a bit like dancing ... historically, societal etiquette has dictated that it is the man who asks the lady for a dance.

Pussy is often held in similar regard, but for different reasons.

Welcome to the forum, 'Andrew08'. đź‘Ť

John Smithl

Legend Member
Apparently it's illegal in some States and Territories to do natural DATY with a WL.
Does anyone know the details for each State, etc? This would be good info for all WLs and punters.

T

Tania Admin

Apparently it's illegal in some States and Territories to do natural DATY with a WL.
Does anyone know the details for each State, etc? This would be good info for all WLs and punters.
If you look in the states Laws posted here on the forum (search function)or was an adult and used Google, you would find these laws.

sircurious

Legend Member
Last edited:

GopherJoe

Bronze Member
So am I , but my paranoia is about what move is Peter Dutton going to pull next...... :)

One of life's ... Really you need to update that list..

1. Life's best pleasure licking pussy.
2. See point number 1.
3. Commit points 1 and 2 to memory.