Oral sex

jessandnicky

Silver Member
When you perform oral sex on working ladies, do you use dental dam (kind of latex) or you dont care if you use it or not? Do you think it feel good for both parties? Tell us your story.

sircurious

Legend Member
The only time I have been asked to use a dental dam was at a brothel in Brisbane (near the Gabba) years and years ago.

sircurious

Legend Member
What about in Perth? So when you perform oral sex at brothel in Perth, they never provide you with dental dam??? Which places?
Nope - never been asked in Perth and I have been to quite a few brothels in Perth (some still operational/some closed down).

Ha ha - was asked once by a gorgeous Asian girl about 20 years ago - so she had it in place and I started going all around it and on it, after about 5 minutes she reaches down and removes it.....I of course continue....:D;)

Otherwise never been asked .....

Terazz

Bronze Member
I've never been asked to use a dental dam and I've been to a number of brothels around Perth and Thailand.
I would never go down on someone who didn't look clean and I have a lot of faith in my judgement.

Lingus

Legend Member
I enjoy performing cunnilingus and I've never used a dental dam in the process ... I've always thought labia shouldn't be left out of the fun !

Life's a gamble ... it's interesting to consider the risks of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) when most of the world's personal health dramas are currently focussed on COVID-19.

STIs to consider include :

Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) or Genital Warts
Oral Herpes
Genital Herpes
Gonorrhoea
Chlamydia
Hepatitis B
Hepatitis C
Hepatitis A
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
Shigellosis
Syphilis

Check out HealthDirect for information on all the above :

Fat boy

Each day is a journey & the journey itself is home
Legend Member
I always ask if I could perform DATY on the ladies and I have never been asked to use a dam. I usually would check if their pussies have a bad smell. I would not touch or lick pussies that have a fishy smell.
An interesting experience I had was with a Thai mature lady. She looked at my tongue and told me my tongue was not clean. And because of that my request to DATY was rejected. She asked to use a tongue cleaner before seeing her again. I never got to see her again.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
When you perform oral sex on working ladies, do you use dental dam (kind of latex) or you dont care if you use it or not? Do you think it feel good for both parties? Tell us your story.

You got more chance of being killed on the road on the way to the parlor than catching anything from a working ladies vaginal area.....

smarquin

Diamond Member
only us guys who would pay to eat some pussy .... wonder if there is ever a woman who pays to suck a cock ... LOL

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I have dental dams on offer but often, it’s not a preference 🙂

Dams hold back moisture..... which leaves what's on the other side of the dam wall desperate for liquid refreshment...... Let the juices flow :)

Wacky

Gold Member
Is it too risky to do lip kiss for good long time ???
If yes what are the consequences.!!!!!

thanks