• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

One day great career in business, a year later working girl in Langtrees! Why we work in brothel?

Happy2

Legend Member
th

ladies and gentlemen..........let me introduce to you Happy2 in his paper bag look........
Look at that miserable dull tie
That aint me Roche Anyway thats a One bagger not three

Happy2

Legend Member
I thought that was me. Ah well :finger:
Apologies Your xlnc I didn't mean anything by it
It's just that I was sober when I wrote that So mind wasn't working properly
Thanks for the hand signal to :finger: I didnt realise it was 1 oclock I would have been late for the resumption of play at the second test

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Yes Ladies it would be lovely if everyone dressed up as Santa's Little Helpers....... but not ELVES santas.JPG

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Long ago I have let go of wishing to change the past. The Universe unfolds and plays out exactly as it is predestined to do.

I believe we are all here exactly the way we should be as the person that we are meant to be. And for that to happen every single details of out journey along the way had to be exactly as the way it was.

So gratitude to all rewards and lessons is the mindset I embrace.

Happy2

Legend Member
As to the original post

I have only been in one long term relationship Hormone fuelled 6 weekers no counted

So I would change nothing And I put as much stress on the Nothing as Sergeant Schultz used to