On the hunt for likes... Linda Needs Help!!!

Happy2

Legend Member
LOL

obesichoco.jpg
Does choccie help the eyesight I couldn't read that to well

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
If its Swiss or Belgium chocolate yes.... anything else is not chocolate... its like faking an orgasm...

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
You guys are so fussy LOL
how about you just come in here or send me your favourite choccies and i will be the judge
Linda's The name go on send em i will try them all

Phoebe

Legend Member
I am just particular of what goes into my mouth, surely you can understand that, no one likes any thing of bad quality sliding down their throat...

If I bring good chocolates in what do I get in return?? hey.. LOL

Linda's the name and eating chocolate is the game..

Years ago in my smart arsed days, I was in a checkout line a this girl was buying loads of chocolate, so I looked at her and what she was buying then looked at my best mate and said "you know what chocolate is a substitute for? " my mates face went bright red, as did the checkout chicks and the poor girl buying it well I thought I was going to get slapped... a once in a lifetime op.

MrBig

Diamond Member
You guys are so fussy LOL
how about you just come in here or send me your favourite choccies and i will be the judge
Linda's The name go on send em i will try them all
Oh No! My favourite chocolates are mine! mine! MINE!

Happy2

Legend Member
I will say Phoebe The little hand made chocolate shops in Santiago (And they're numerous) sell divine chocolates and are only a fraction the price of European chocolates

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
I am just particular of what goes into my mouth, surely you can understand that, no one likes any thing of bad quality sliding down their throat...

If I bring good chocolates in what do I get in return?? hey.. LOL

Linda's the name and eating chocolate is the game..

Years ago in my smart arsed days, I was in a checkout line a this girl was buying loads of chocolate, so I looked at her and what she was buying then looked at my best mate and said "you know what chocolate is a substitute for? " my mates face went bright red, as did the checkout chicks and the poor girl buying it well I thought I was going to get slapped... a once in a lifetime op.
You will get to enjoy it with me and of course you will get to meet ME the Full Throttle On the Go Girl who loves to live life to the MAX

Phoebe

Legend Member
You will get to enjoy it with me and of course you will get to meet ME the Full Throttle On the Go Girl who loves to live life to the MAX

Is that your bike in that image? if so how about swap chocolate for a ride ;)

Phoebe

Legend Member
I'd have to take a trip to Margaret river - Gabriel Chocolate - simple pure chocolate from beans from all over the world.

Come on dude, seriously European chocolate all the way... .. Margaret River was a great place when it was full of skeg heads and stoners... now its full of dick heads and strokers.

MrBig

Diamond Member
Come on dude, seriously European chocolate all the way... .. Margaret River was a great place when it was full of skeg heads and stoners... now its full of dick heads and strokers.
I'm not talking about the Margaret river chocolate factory or Margaret river in general.
Gabriel Chocolate, closer to Yallingup actually, have some seriously dark chocolate from beans they source all over the world.
If I was to go after the finest chocolate creations then European definitely. :)