• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

On the hunt for likes... Linda Needs Help!!!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Todays Topic PIGS
yes thats right
PIGS
I decided a few weeks ago that i wanted something different ... Not just your average pet...

SO I BOUGHT A PIG

Did it come with handcuffs and a large baton???

Happy2

Legend Member
Todays Topic PIGS
yes thats right
PIGS
I decided a few weeks ago that i wanted something different ... Not just your average pet...

SO I BOUGHT A PIG
They are so smart and amusing best decision i ever made
And when you are bored with it you can invite us around for a BBQ Mmmm Suckling pig
But a simple roast or pig on a spit is good to I'm not a food snob

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
Todays Topic PIGS
yes thats right
PIGS

SO I BOUGHT A PIG

It's so cute!! Now I want a pig haha but no where to put it :( lol

Dallas

Legend Member
I can think of a whole heap of themes that could be posted here.

Dancing in the rain....

giphy_zps509c814e.gif

Naked rock climbing...

naked rock climbing2.jpg

O faces....

BlackQueenorgasm_zps61d3f1d9.gif

Dancing cats....

0863476645.gif

Tom Cruise on Oprah when he was possessed...

started off like this....

tom cruise.jpg

Then it got fun!...

tom_cruise_demon.gif

Failed sporting moments....

onnistunut_hyppy.gif

Gemma Atkinson... just anything :)

209.jpg

Business signs with a difference...

That-should-work-49649813403.jpg

Fun in the mud pics.....

ConMx05121_zps346d567a.jpg

Cute bondage.....

Tied-with-a-sweet-taffeta-bow-130265990001_zpsd941d18e.jpeg

Surfing....

tumblr_m758h1eCiw1qz737go1_500.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
I can think of a whole heap of themes that could be posted here.

Dancing in the rain....

giphy_zps509c814e.gif

Naked rock climbing...

View attachment 39334

O faces....

BlackQueenorgasm_zps61d3f1d9.gif

Dancing cats....

0863476645.gif

Tom Cruise on Oprah when he was possessed...

started off like this....

View attachment 39335

Then it got fun!...

tom_cruise_demon.gif

Failed sporting moments....

onnistunut_hyppy.gif

Gemma Atkinson... just anything :)

209.jpg

Business signs with a difference...

That-should-work-49649813403.jpg

Fun in the mud pics.....

ConMx05121_zps346d567a.jpg

Cute bondage.....

Tied-with-a-sweet-taffeta-bow-130265990001_zpsd941d18e.jpeg

Surfing....

tumblr_m758h1eCiw1qz737go1_500.jpg
You have too much time on your hands Mr D

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
And when you are bored with it you can invite us around for a BBQ Mmmm Suckling pig
But a simple roast or pig on a spit is good to I'm not a food snob
That is exactly what I thought. Instead of abandoning it at the RSPCA animal shelter like a puppy or kitten what lost its cuteness, you can have bacon, ham, pork chops, etc. for weeks. A truly versatile pet. Good thinking, Linda!

Happy2

Legend Member
That is exactly what I thought. Instead of abandoning it at the RSPCA animal shelter like a puppy or kitten what lost its cuteness, you can have bacon, ham, pork chops, etc. for weeks. A truly versatile pet. Good thinking, Linda!

And if you've eating to much pudding or icecream afterwards You can squeeze out the pancreas you put aside when slaughtering said pig And get your shot of insulin And if you like too much crackling etc Keep a heart valve aside on ice too

XLNC

Legend Member
And if you've eating to much pudding or icecream afterwards You can squeeze out the pancreas you put aside when slaughtering said pig And get your shot of insulin And if you like too much crackling etc Keep a heart valve aside on ice too
Bravo! Truly a pet that keeps on giving.

XLNC

Legend Member
I guess we should advise her not to name it. BBQing a pet with a name can be harder than one you just call 'Oi you!'. That's what I've always found anyway.

Happy2

Legend Member
So what would you avoid naming this luscious piggy Your XLNC
Sweet and Sour or maybe Crackling ?

XLNC

Legend Member
Trotters?

I'm surprised Homer hasn't hijacked this thread with us. Should be right up his alley.

spider-pig.jpg

jWyEw-fRwFeM2MJx0qO81-G8V5i7UUWACMudPijs9z69NCRBJEChbMOORC84sp_lchWmWhkklTUuRFxgyDQIkb--jLqxQcirEHT2o4R0_sLEU69pR4gL6dZEGTyVg_UcKCyiTr9IBcrWr-tENTMXnNG_XE2PfRy1jfR2EEEXqYlA=w446-h330-nc

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Guess who back?..........................Yes the ugly twins have returned,,,,,,,Banter/Banter/Banter
In the middle off a Ocean a Captain Pirate has fallen to his knees...................he looks upon the sky and raises his arms to the sky and screamed...................."Ohhh might lord Give Me the strength to endure"

mupp7.jpg

XLNC

Legend Member
'Ugly'?! Terrible twins, if you please. :rolleyes:

Having slept on it, I awoke with trepidation at Linda's reaction to our innocent, well-meaning suggestions. Will she invite us to her BBQ or have our guts for garters?

And what's this moderator approval bizzo about on this and some (but not all) other threads today?

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahoy;- Guess who back?..........................Yes the ugly twins have returned,,,,,,,Banter/Banter/Banter
In the middle off a Ocean a Captain Pirate has fallen to his knees...................he looks upon the sky and raises his arms to the sky and screamed...................."Ohhh might lord Give Me the strength to endure"

View attachment 39384
Oh calm down TOTT we knows youse luvs it

XLNC

Legend Member
Mmm just perfect I just loves me some suckling pig
Wot a nasty man you are, so insensitive. It is a beloved family pet, not something to joke about like that. I hope Linda forgives your lack of couth and niceness.

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
You two are funny this one and the soon to have female will be pets but their offspring are fair game LOL

XLNC

Legend Member
You two are funny this one and the soon to have female will be pets but their offspring are fair game LOL
You were right, h2, she is a cruel heartless wench, talking about eating their babies and cackling about it. (Shudder!) :confused:

Happy2

Legend Member
You were right, h2, she is a cruel heartless wench, talking about eating their babies and cackling about it. (Shudder!) :confused:
True Your XLNC such a evil heart beats beneath such a Beautiful comely wenches veneer
But on the bright side The catering is half done for the next Meet and greet