older guests

Happy2

Legend Member
pl

Please give her the key, they kept bangin on my balls last night..

My lord young man what position were you trying ?
I mean you must have your A*** two foot in the air and 5cm's from the bedpost
But you be careful of that hacksaw its still right above the manacle

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
My lord young man what position were you trying ?
I mean you must have your A*** two foot in the air and 5cm's from the bedpost
But you be careful of that hacksaw its still right above the manacle
Guess you are talking experience here H2, ohhhhhh by the way another huge advantage of a ripe age.........years of experience only to be interrupted by memory loss and other senior moments and......mmmmmmmhhhhhh.........???????? ahhhhhh just forgot what I wanted to say.............:D

Happy2

Legend Member
What they say
Good things come to those who wait
Your waiting has paid off Seniorcit

Fudd

Foundation Member
...age is but a number but for some WLs it is an issue and one that is understandable. I've always asked a WL if she sees guys around my age (old) and if she didn't then so be it. Provided that both party's are civil in the process, it shouldn't be an issue.

:)

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
...age is but a number but for some WLs it is an issue and one that is understandable. I've always asked a WL if she sees guys around my age (old) and if she didn't then so be it. Provided that both party's are civil in the process, it shouldn't be an issue.

:)

Hi Mr. Fudd...........where have you been hiding?
Good to see one of your posts on the forum........well would be too much to admit that I miss your posts :D
However............no issue with my age...........every wrinkle tells a story..........and actually a really good one :p
Hope to see more of you on the forum ;)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Age is indeed just a number. I guess for guys it can be counted from the number hair they have left on top.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
hehehehe Homie.......looking at your look-alike character o TV.....just wondering if there ever have been hair??????????? or if it was just a wig/hairpiece to disguise the premature ageing??????? oh dear..

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Shhhhh...Rochi, it's all real real I say. Come over and touch em yourself, better still stroke em...mmmmmmm....hehee...that toupee of mine, i mean hair of mine hides nothing. ;)

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Shhhhh...Rochi, it's all real real I say. Come over and touch em yourself, better still stroke em...mmmmmmm....hehee...that toupee of mine, i mean hair of mine hides nothing. ;)
Does it purrrrrrrrrr when I start it?............can I move it to a different spot if necessary? (love the hairy chest........not sure how you are doing on the chest dearest........another purrrrrrrrr?:p

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Does it purrrrrrrrrr when I start it?............can I move it to a different spot if necessary? (love the hairy chest........not sure how you are doing on the chest dearest........another purrrrrrrrr?:p

It doesn't purr but I do, depending on your strokes....purrrrr....I learned long ago hair destined for one location can not be moved to another location without proper re-grooming.

Yes i do have semi hairy man boobs, i mean Chest. hehe...You can run your fingers thru them and purrr, madame as you please. :D

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Yes i do have semi hairy man boobs, i mean Chest. hehe...You can run your fingers thru them and purrr, madame as you please. :D

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that sounds rather dangerous.........wonder if you would survive the -let's say- consequences of your hairy chest...........:p

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that sounds rather dangerous.........wonder if you would survive the -let's say- consequences of your hairy chest...........:p

Boy those purring makes me chest wobbles...if Homer can survive Nukelear plant meltdown, Homer can survive anything. Bring it on lady...;)

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Boy those purring makes me chest wobbles...if Homer can survive Nukelear plant meltdown, Homer can survive anything. Bring it on lady...;)
hehehehehe so you believe............until you run into me...........you might survive but I am sure you will glow brighter and longer than after hugging a nuclear power station :D

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I guess I would definitely live longer running into you Rochi. If your truly radioactive then I be happy to glow for ya. :D

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
mmmmmmmm can I chose the colour of the light you are glowing in??????????

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
I can be your little green man from the red planet, if you like. :D
hehehehehe........the little green man from the red planet and the yellow............around the mid section :eek:.........mmmmmmmm.........better keep it to myself..........don't know who might be listening/reading :D

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
LoL Yello Mello is my middle name...if you like jello.
hehehehehehe...........that really depends..........maybe you should come to LT and introduce us.......just as an idea.....:D