older guests

seniorcit

Foundation Member
what do the ladies feel about seeing older visitors? I'm not ancient but on the wrong side of 50! I'm okay for my age and reasonably fit and not overweight.

W

Wayne Kerr

Like real world women, the man still does the chasing... on the odd occasion they chase you.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I too am on the wrong side of a certain age and on the way to pushing another zero.

With WL I find there is no problems atall getting some as I ak paying for it. To create a lasting connection with them is not a problem most of time as the initial contact is paid for. Openers and time to demonstrate value as a person can be taken care of then.

With cilivilians.....it is quite ok most of the time with getting into a conversation and then escalating. But if I am honest I have noticed that when I am 13 to 15 years older than the girl it takes more to get to that stage.

Recently I created connection with a 21 year old. All was well with a deep conversation, mind tricks, and touching. Then as she learned about my age she reacted in a certain way and later decided not to return my calls.

I don't and won't make her wrong for that. Nor will I bitch about being old as I will never be old ;). Just means I have to change something within me to eliminate self defeating beliefs.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

Reactions: Dez

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Agree.... happens more often among younger ones. Yet I have had magnificent conversations with th3m as well. And I have had exhausting conversations with ladies my age or older.

Guess each is just going through her space. I won't make anyone wrong.

W

Wayne Kerr

I hope no one takes offence but a good set of ear plugs wouldn't go astray at times.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, Lingham, in general I do agree with your statement, but, for me;- I have had more issues with younger W/L especially the high end girls. Hence my choice, so for better services and quality of service I tend to stick to the middle range of W/L
Cheers and Pass the Rum

I've found it depends on the WL, not her age. I've had great times with both young and older WLs and bad times with both age groups as well.

Dallas

Legend Member
I think it depends on the lady and your attitude and the connection you make. Up until recently (as she's just retired) I've been seeing a regular in Sydney over the past year and she's 31 years younger and we hit it off like a house on fire. While she's the exception, anything is possible if you meet the right person.

Happy2

Legend Member
I still think half of it depends on the inner citizen For instance Dallas, he is happy bubbly with glowing Pink Cheeks He would get along with anyone
Others are 50 outside and 70 on the inside and are just not personable They are the blokes I feel that the ladies shy away from
I normally handcuff myself to the lady of choice After a day or so they generally accept a booking Even if its only because they get sick of me sitting on the side of the bed while the lady in question is in a booking The blokes seem a little grumpy about it as well

sunyun

Legend Member
I still think half of it depends on the inner citizen For instance Dallas, he is happy bubbly with glowing Pink Cheeks He would get along with anyone
Others are 50 outside and 70 on the inside and are just not personable They are the blokes I feel that the ladies shy away from
I normally handcuff myself to the lady of choice After a day or so they generally accept a booking Even if its only because they get sick of me sitting on the side of the bed while the lady in question is in a booking The blokes seem a little grumpy about it as well

So that was You !!

I thought it was the new security arrangement !

Happy2

Legend Member
Sunyun I think you will still find the handcuff still shackled to bed post and my bronzed hand attached Rochelle even had the hacksaw bronzed:eek:

CLASSIC CHERIE

Silver Member
Stunning girls at Langtrees of Perth, 71 Burswood Road, Burswood - come and enjoy the company of these gorgeous women - I highly recommend these girls!!

M

Miss Holly

I think many other WL's will agree with me when I say I actually prefer older men! I've found that (most) of my older clients are true gentlemen; well mannered, respectful, and know what it means to truly appreciate a woman's body.

On the contrary I tend to avoid younger clients (< 25 years old) because in my experience they're often too rough and don't respect the word "no," even if they're doing something which is hurting me. (Of course there are exceptions to this, too.) I'm 21 and I won't even consider dating somebody if they fall into this age bracket, haha.

seniorcit

Foundation Member
I guess you're only as old as the person you feel!