Nuru Massage

G

glitch69

I have been talking to Madame X today and we are going to go for it. May take a little time, but keep watching.

Thanks for your interest and support.

RB

Hi RB

Looking forward to when this goes ahead. :happy:Experienced Nuru twice and it is truely an experience. Nuru massage in Japan is full service though. It might be good to highlight to those more familiar with the Japanese version that it is not the case at Wink?

Looking at the enthusiastic response. Can I put myself down for early booking..:woot: Happy to volunteer myself to be practiced on before the official launch.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Hi RB

Looking forward to when this goes ahead. :happy:Experienced Nuru twice and it is truely an experience. Nuru massage in Japan is full service though. It might be good to highlight to those more familiar with the Japanese version that it is not the case at Wink?

Looking at the enthusiastic response. Can I put myself down for early booking..:woot: Happy to volunteer myself to be practiced on before the official launch.
Good point to raise glitch69

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
OK - Let's be serious about this. If you want the venture to be a success, you need to employ the right people.

And this is where I can help........:)

I have a Cert 4 in "Workplace Training & Assessment". So if anybody is going to do the training - it should be me. :D
Im only just starting to read this topic... hallarious Zeus! :)

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
RB - I don't want to rush you or anything, but it has already been almost 2 weeks since we started chatting about Nuru massage.

So when is it happening? (No pressure or anything). :)

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
Zeus,

I knew someone was going to ask that very question and knew the troops were getting restless; I think about a week or two.

RB

Madam

Gold Member
RB - I don't want to rush you or anything, but it has already been almost 2 weeks since we started chatting about Nuru massage.

So when is it happening? (No pressure or anything). :)

Good things come to those that wait My Dear...

G

glitch69

Man-o-man.......I was planning to pop by Wink...now do I wait a couple more weeks for Nuru.....???? :arghh: To wait or not to wait that is the question?????

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
Our whole area is a nice temperature, but of course, you will have some low friction all over to bring you up........if the room proves too cool we can easily add a heater.

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Man-o-man.......I was planning to pop by Wink...now do I wait a couple more weeks for Nuru.....???? :arghh: To wait or not to wait that is the question?????
Nuru massage is a full body-to-body sensual massage which is also known as Bodyslide. This type of erotic massage is performed with both partners nude using full body contact to relax the muscles, relieve stress and stimulate mutual sexual appetite. The masseuse rubs the entire body with the nuru gel and slides from all imaginable angles for a flawless body to body massage. These sliding motions are not only stimulating but it also massages sore muscles, as well as relieve tension and stress. Only venues offering body slides can give you that experience :) try Body Heat in Osborne Park.

Madam

Gold Member
Nuru massage is a full body-to-body sensual massage which is also known as Bodyslide. This type of erotic massage is performed with both partners nude using full body contact to relax the muscles, relieve stress and stimulate mutual sexual appetite. The masseuse rubs the entire body with the nuru gel and slides from all imaginable angles for a flawless body to body massage. These sliding motions are not only stimulating but it also massages sore muscles, as well as relieve tension and stress. Only venues offering body slides can give you that experience :) try Body Heat in Osborne Park.

Yes if you google Nuru that is what you would get as defination and explanation..However the under pinning benefits of it is based on the quality and presentation....it is very different to body slides ,hence why as always Wink takes the effort and time to research, train and research so our girls are trained and deliver quality in every experience.....

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Yes if you google Nuru that is what you would get as defination and explanation..However the under pinning benefits of it is based on the quality and presentation....it is very different to body slides ,hence why as always Wink takes the effort and time to research, train and research so our girls are trained and deliver quality in every experience.....
Ah but how nice for the client to have choice and luckily this forum gives us all and our clients options. An informed decision is always so much easier! And of course the necessary questions for a client such as does the venue have a private shower In each and every for room to meet each clients individual requirements. An experience must comply with the basics given such as those and a bonus if there is also Ample discreet parking on site ! Yep your completely right. And blessed is WA to offer choice to all

Madam

Gold Member
Ah but how nice for the client to have choice and luckily this forum gives us all and our clients options. An informed decision is always so much easier! And of course the necessary questions for a client such as does the venue have a private shower In each and every for room to meet each clients individual requirements. An experience must comply with the basics given such as those and a bonus if there is also Ample discreet parking on site ! Yep your completely right. And blessed is WA to offer choice to all

So very true..Welcome back to the forum A..Glad that it worked out for you X

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Oh you know what i mean... you leaving. Yes indeed one door closes and another always opens...sometimes windows not always hehe Sheila me thinks you've got ur head out a window lol. Iv only ever walked in or out a door. It's an advantage of walking upright when I evolved lol xx

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
Ladies, I think we've had enough of this banter thanks.

At Wink we have the utmost respect for our friends at Bodyheat.

Enough said.